After how many long years you saw your X?

Prasthaanam

Mine 16 years. Saw her from distance. 

Looked tired . No smile in face. Two kids.eating road side food. Thought she settled in abroad. But it seems she is living in India.

4 minutes ago, Prasthaanam said:

Mine 16 years

Workout ayinda? Then you get emotionally attached.

• Haha 1

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Enti X ni 16 years tharvatha chusthe Intha avvudhha.. ohh my balayya

are you the OP?

if yes give the full details, so i can correct my comment

2 minutes ago, socrates said:

are you the OP?

if yes give the full details, so i can correct my comment

Yes

what are your wants?

10 minutes ago, EyBisa said:

16 years too long bruh

Yes. Travelled to india after several years…  saw her in park… 

i was wondering whether she survived through COVID and wished for her safety. Glad she is alive

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Yes

what are your wants?

are you just saying you just saw her? if yes why you carrying that thought until db?

20 minutes ago, socrates said:

even after 16 years, if you are thinking about your ex then you are cheating your wife and yourself. Subconsciously you may be treating your own kids as accidents and you are wishing they should have born to  different women which is your ex (or)  in similar way you may be thinking her kids might have been yours if things have worked out in your way.

Bigger question is, by keeping all these thoughts in your mind, i wonder how you are sleeping peacefully. 

Ala em ledhu man!! I love my family and my kid. Whenever i go deep sleep , i get dreams of my past. Though it was painful, sometimes i wish to go deep sleep 😴 so that i can meet her atleast in my dreams 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Prasthaanam said:

Ala em ledhu man!! I love my family and my kid. Whenever i go deep sleep , i get dreams of my past. Though it was painful, sometimes i wish to go deep sleep 😴 so that i can meet her atleast in my dreams 

inka love sestunnava bro

58 minutes ago, Prasthaanam said:

Mine 16 years. Saw her from distance. 

Looked tired . No smile in face. Two kids.eating road side food. Thought she settled in abroad. But it seems she is living in India.

First love aa anna 

5 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Gurtupattava

Yes. She was wearing a mask. She came opposite to me. I dint realize it was her first due to mask. She stood right behind us for few minutes turning her face to the other side. and then I walked away to watch my kid. But my eyes kept searching for that lady… i told my wife that i think i saw my classmate and will be back. I roamed around the park and I found her sitting on a bench with her sister. I confirmed that it is her.

Im coming back to us in a week. I am not sure if i ever see her again in my life time. Im permanently moving my family to a different city.