How to control the anger?

JonSnowUSA

Don't tell me bullshit answers like Count 1 - 10.. Bokadia answers kakunda konchem manchivi emaina chepte follow avutham ikkada

think from other persons perspective, empathy and guilty out of a situation will sometimes make you lessen the intensity, however anger is very uncontrollable, understanding the repercussions (mental, physical, monetary, societal…) , spend time woth kids and be a kid to more understand how the receiving person feels like.. takes time, patience, learning …

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Don't tell me bullshit answers like Count 1 - 10.. Bokadia answers kakunda konchem manchivi emaina chepte follow avutham ikkada

neeku telisthe cheppu; 
1-10 count kaadu 0.0001 milli seconds lo ney I get angry so count 1 daka action reaction anadam anesukovadam anni ayipothayi. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cosmos said:

What’s causing anger ? 

Anukunnadi kanappudu.. Expect chesindi jaraganappudu

11 minutes ago, Barney_Stinson said:

think from other persons perspective, empathy and guilty out of a situation will sometimes make you lessen the intensity, however anger is very uncontrollable, understanding the repercussions (mental, physical, monetary, societal…) , spend time woth kids and be a kid to more understand how the receiving person feels like.. takes time, patience, learning …

bhaga cheppavu bossu.. Can you also give tips to be motivated? I know many of my friends who are in mid 30's and all are depressed and addicted to either ganja, liquor or something else. When you see Modi, CBN, Biden, Dump thatha all are above 70's and very much motivated. What makes them motivated and what makes people like me demotivated? How to be motivated?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ante ela 

If some one does opposite to my expectation, I get angry. That is bad I know. Most of the successful people in the world has calm and composure and they mostly don't react.

3 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

If some one does opposite to my expectation, I get angry. That is bad I know. Most of the successful people in the world has calm and composure and they mostly don't react.

That’s called Emotional maturity. They mastered it. 

expectations leads to disappointments . It takes time and practice..

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Go and bash like Arjun reddy, they'll put you in jail and that should teach you a lesson

31 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

bhaga cheppavu bossu.. Can you also give tips to be motivated? I know many of my friends who are in mid 30's and all are depressed and addicted to either ganja, liquor or something else. When you see Modi, CBN, Biden, Dump thatha all are above 70's and very much motivated. What makes them motivated and what makes people like me demotivated? How to be motivated?

These people wake up at 5am everyday and start work.

wake up early and start your day before everyone

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JonSnowUSA said:

watch comedy videos or get the memory of your kid smiling face or close your eyes or go away for 5 mins …. That is what I do 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JonSnowUSA said:

100% yevvaru control chesukoleeru anger and entha soft spoken ki ayina edo oka sandarbam loo kopam vastundi...

Konni sarlu i am able to control anger doing self introspection.. ippudu kopam techhukoni tidataanu and what next avutundi ala ala alochanaloo i will finally give up shouting..

but it does not work always and sometimes it should comes from the mouth atleast in my case....

• Upvote 1