Jump to content

***** Vizag - TDP setting high goals *****


JANASENA

Recommended Posts

111215292.jpg
 
I hope Kotami will develop IT sector in Vizag
US lo unde consultancies ki kakunda real IT companies ki space ishte baguntundi.
 
1. Development of IT companies in Vizag
2. ChitraNagari - Ramoji Film city of Vizag.
3. Vizag Metro Rail Project.
 
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Madann said:

paina esina post varaku baagane undi ne dikkumalina suggestions ivvakunte anni baagane untayi

nuvu nammina jagan anna chesina daridralu  kante

ee thread vesinde anduku! "how TDP will develop vizag?" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

IT minister Lokesh will ensure all Nri Tdp body shops will set up in Vizag

All TANA members consultancies will have a new branch in Andhra now 

We saw what was done last time

Will give them all more than required subsidies 

Then claim he brought 100s of IT companies 

+_(

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

ee thread vesinde anduku! "how TDP will develop vizag?" 

2029 varaku ee thread unte  reference point la untundi! 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarkKnight19 said:

Wow inta simple ah.... i thought what ooo what....

Then even Jagan should have done the same using NATA and shut up critics who were saying no IT or white collars jobs in AP ani....

 

Mari enduku cheyyaledu 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarkKnight19 said:

Wow inta simple ah.... i thought what ooo what....

Then even Jagan should have done the same using NATA and shut up critics who were saying no IT or white collars jobs in AP ani....

 

Yes he shouldve copied Lokesh in bringing call centers and Nri tdp consultancy 

 

That way he couldve created a PPT saying lakhs of IT jobs 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, manadonga said:

Mari enduku cheyyaledu 

Adey adigedhi.... White collar jobs ichi hyd laaga tayaru chey ra antey grama volunteer jobs create chesaadu.... bomma brahmanandam ayipoindi....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

IT minister Lokesh will ensure all Nri Tdp body shops will set up in Vizag

 

All TANA members consultancies will have a new branch in Andhra now 

We saw what was done last time

Will give them all more than required subsidies 

Then claim he brought 100s of IT companies 

 

 

vetri munja...how r u man?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, vetrivel said:

Yes he shouldve copied Lokesh in bringing call centers and Nri tdp consultancy 

 

That way he couldve created a PPT saying lakhs of IT jobs 

 

 

Correst.... adi anna chesi vundalisindi.....

grama volunteers kanna better visibility vachi vundedhi.....

Guddu Amar gaadu atleast noodles shop, tandra, chicken 65 ani vp avvakunda.... atleast call center aney vaadu.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

vetri munja...how r u man?

Busy with D(?)eee jaayy in benguluru, dont disturb. 11 rs payment paddaka copy paste script eskuni vasthadu. I bet the keywords are gajji and goonda again...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DarkKnight19 said:

Correst.... adi anna chesi vundalisindi.....

grama volunteers kanna better visibility vachi vundedhi.....

Guddu Amar gaadu atleast noodles shop, tandra, chicken 65 ani vp avvakunda.... atleast call center aney vaadu.

Yes CBN helped setup some call centers and consultancies in Hyd

 

And till day keeps claiming he revolutionized IT shamelessly

 

YCP shouldve copied the same thing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...