need help in matlab programming. willing to pay

rajkumar_gandham

I am working on a project titled “ Motion Performance of 5R spherical parallel manipulators”. I need you to generate the workspace of the output point on the linkage at different input conditions.
Getting in to the details of the work,
First of all we need to generate a sphere of unit radius and impose five links of given arc lengths to form a pentagon on the surface the sphere. Let’s now say, the vertices of the pentagon are A, B, C, D and E respectively, starting from the bottom right corner. Links BC and AE rotate 360 degrees and point D is the output point.
Now the path traced by point D on the surface of the sphere is to be traced when each of links BC and AE rotate from 0 to 360 degrees. When BC rotates AE will be in fixed position and when AE rotates BC will be fixed.
Please remember that the five links, which form the pentagon are also arcs and the pentagon is completely overlapped on the sphere. At any position the output point moves only on the sphere.
Please gimme your e-mail, so that I can e-mail you some references. Also can you gimme your phone number so that I can explain you the problem better. If you have any questions regarding the structure, please let me know.