Does God Exist ?

appalraju

[quote name='Brahmanandam©' timestamp='1331221509' post='1301492917']
Mottaniki em telcharoo koncham cheptara...... [img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/-uMrdcQ3Z0gM/TnyuPSr3akI/AAAAAAAAEWE/7yrYGlYCJxg/Brahmi-4.gif[/img]
[/quote]
nenu unnanani.... &D_@@ &D_@@ &D_@@

[quote name='Brahmanandam©' timestamp='1331221509' post='1301492917']
Mottaniki em telcharoo koncham cheptara...... [img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/-uMrdcQ3Z0gM/TnyuPSr3akI/AAAAAAAAEWE/7yrYGlYCJxg/Brahmi-4.gif[/img]
[/quote]

its never ending discussion n no conclusion can ever be attained

[quote name='sid_22' timestamp='1331202956' post='1301492563']
[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Allah ledu, Shri ram ledu, Jesus christ ledu............ [b]Marvel Comics lo Hulk, Spiderman, Iron man [/b][color=#000000] laa devudu kooda oka story based comics lantidi.......... Bhaghavathgita, Quran and Bible ni edo oka comic book chadivama annatu undali......... I don't believe in god, but I still consider myself as a Hindu. [/color][/font][/size]

[left]One good thing about Hinduism is it is more Than Just Another Religion. You can be a atheist and a Hindu (culture) at the same time.[/left]

[color=#333333][font=verdana][size=3][url="http://hinduism.about.com/od/basics/a/hinduism.htm"]http://hinduism.abou.../a/hinduism.htm[/url][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

I believe in god.. When you believe in your mother, you should believe in god. be it allah, jesus, or 3 crore hindu gods.. there is some unknown force that balances the equilibrium of the whole world.. Don't tell me fishes are made to live in water, and humans are made to live on earth... Who made that??? Some super natural force you never see... A kid to be born lives inside her mother for 9 months, how is he surviving... not because of science absolutely... there is some super natural power which we don't find and we named him God.. Marvel Comics are fictions, but there are people who can do similar stuff like spiderman and others etc.., So is God...

naaku ivala WFH, aipoyaaru meerantaa... hahahaha

[quote name='pratheeka_sweet' timestamp='1331222458' post='1301492935']
I believe in god.. When you believe in your mother, you should believe in god. be it allah, jesus, or 3 crore hindu gods.. there is some unknown force that balances the equilibrium of the whole world.. Don't tell me fishes are made to live in water, and humans are made to live on earth... Who made that??? Some super natural force you never see... A kid to be born lives inside her mother for 9 months, how is he surviving... not because of science absolutely... there is some super natural power which we don't find and we named him God.. Marvel Comics are fictions, but there are people who can do similar stuff like spiderman and others etc.., So is God...

[/quote]
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2hoy69z.gif[/img]

[quote name='pratheeka_sweet' timestamp='1331222458' post='1301492935']

[/quote]
dont even dare to compare god with parents.
unnado ledo teliyani GOD ni mana kosam pranalaina ichey parents tho compare cheyyadam endi non-sense

[quote name='Vikkas' timestamp='1331223753' post='1301493026']
unnado ledo teliyani GOD ni mana kosam pranalaina ichey parents tho compare cheyyadam endi non-sense
[/quote]
agreed...

[quote name='Vikkas' timestamp='1331223753' post='1301493026']
[/quote]
100 crores of indians untey vallu iddarey neeku parents enduku ayyara vikas... just think.. its not a co-incidence.. some force is driving all that magic which we call god.. adey nenu cheppanu..

[quote name='pratheeka_sweet' timestamp='1331224526' post='1301493106']
100 crores of indians untey vallu iddarey neeku parents enduku ayyara vikas... just think.. its not a co-incidence.. some force is driving all that magic which we call god.. adey nenu cheppanu..
[/quote]
aa inka. i am not against god. kaani naa parents tho compare chesthey god meedha 1% kooda ledhu.
if i am in some sort of trouble, i can count on my parents but not god.

[quote name='Vikkas' timestamp='1331224723' post='1301493113']
aa inka. i am not against god. kaani naa parents tho compare chesthey god meedha 1% kooda ledhu.
if i am in some sort of trouble, i can count on my parents but not god.
[/quote]
adey nenu cheppanu, who gave them the strength so that they can help you out on everything and love you everyday.. I am not opposing you but I condemn that when you say i dont think about god..

[quote name='pratheeka_sweet' timestamp='1331224899' post='1301493127']
adey nenu cheppanu, [b]who gave them the strength[/b] so that they can help you out on everything and love you everyday.. I am not opposing you but I condemn that when you say i dont think about god..
[/quote]
nuvvey conclude chesesava???
my dad is an atheist. he believes in hard work rather than praying god.

Its great that your dad believes in Hard work.. I admire him.. but what does he do for living, can you be precise...?? if personal just area of work cheppu chalu.. I will ask u some questions...

[quote name='pratheeka_sweet' timestamp='1331225162' post='1301493141']
Its great that your dad believes in Hard work.. I admire him.. but [b]what does he do for living[/b], can you be precise...?? if personal just area of work cheppu chalu.. [b]I will ask u some questions..[/b].
[/quote]
annam thintadu. gaali ni pilusthaadu. sSa_j@il sSa_j@il
rest of the question. not interested. nee Q's ki answer cheyyalsina avaram naaku ledhu

[quote name='pratheeka_sweet' timestamp='1331225162' post='1301493141']
Its great that your dad believes in Hard work.. I admire him.. but what does he do for living, can you be precise...?? if personal just area of work cheppu chalu.. I will ask u some questions...
[/quote]
nuvve kada apudu b-ye malli raanu ani cheppav???