Estory - 1 : Fafa Ki Doubts Clear Seyyandi Vay

k2s

Hi everyone,

I have posted abt my marital issues before in this forum. I so long to post one day that nothing is bothering me now and that 'we' are happy together.

I am married for 3 yrs and also a proud mother, we dont stay with inlaws. I have 3 issues to address here, pls give me ur opinion and suggest if u think professional help is necessary for me and do u think US pshychiartrist do a good job with indian patients as our culture and relations mite be new to them.

Problem 1: I had issues with my MIL in the initial years of mge, like she used to tell things abt me to my DH and FIL etc. DH never used to scold me or ask for an explanation (once he did ask for an explanation) but he used to tell me what his mother tells him abt me (he is innocent in some ways) and after that I confronted my MIL once, started politely but it took off for a fight. Now a days DH doesnt tell me anythin of she says anything to him, he learnt the trick of the trade i guess but i think after having my baby she changed a bit. All these are in my mind coz major part we used to fight coz of her, she used to talk abt my parents negatively before DH and his behavior used to change before them, normally he doesnt talk much and it used to worsen, not addressing them with titles or not answering phone calls from them etc. I can never like my MIL but after having baby I also started maintaining ok relations with her for my husband's sake. Now after we came to US , I am somehow not comfortable wen he speaks to her. Eventhough I dint express in words my DH knows with my body language. I feel uncomfy wen he speaks to his parents twice a week. I want him to cut off all relations with his mom and scold her for ruining our life but my DH is like it has happened a year back, y r u still after my mom etc. He is also speaking on phone from office wen i m not around. I get jealous wen my DH's bro maintains ok relation with them i,e speaking once a week that too on skype wen both wife nd hub are there. I know it is done with and if she talks anything bad abt me or my parents again, I will give it to her on her face.

Problem 2: My DH is not that outgoing type. So we also dont have family friends much. Even with my family, he is reserved. He has this attitude problem where he reacts to anything he doesnt like on the face. So, if he found my mom coming to our room in the morning coz the baby got up while we were still sleeping, just to take baby out, he wud get pissed and go take the baby from her, her intention was to only let us sleep longer. When my dad gets tensed abt few things like wen will the train start/leave or while playing if there are chances baby mite get hurt he cautions us and if its more than twice or so he gets irritated and says something back as to stop bothering in a rude way. He told me it was not right to behave like that but never apologized and gives explanations that he was irritated so had to behave so. I dont have closure for these things, though it happened in past, I am concerned every now and then with his attitude and feel he shud apologize to my parents. But he mite say what happened suddenly etc.

Problem 3: He doesnt call my parents or extend conversations or get involved with them, but its like that with everyone except his parents and me. When I tell him something that involves my parents or siblings, he doesnt participate in a conversation and comments but instead nods and sits silently, this makes me feel something wrong happened but theres no chance as my parents also dont speak much to inlaws vice versa.I want him to be more outgoing so that we can have more friends and connect with more people and family. He also take things negatively and is very childish in this thinking.

1 thing is he says I will change, give me time, even if I bring these up he says same thing and gets afraid to even discuss as we may end up fighting. He is otherwise caring and loving. But parents are very very important to me and I cant take anyone misbehaving with them even if I have to leave DH for it.
Will psych counselling help me? I feel depressed thinking of these things again and again. Do American docs understand Indian thinking pattern? Also, pls give ur suggestions on how to deal with these thoughts.

1) problem....innalu valla amma seppina matalanni deniki septe..he was innocent....ippuud septaledani learned the trick....emi septaledani ame problem aa......

2) husbands parents emaina ante adi tappu kaani....dani farents emaian septe suggestons aa..vadiki kuda ne lage kaluddi....why make the issue out of it...everything comes back...

3) same as above..y shud he change when u r not ready to change.....

[quote name='psycopk' timestamp='1331601052' post='1301509744']
nee mohaniki ee janmaki sukham dorakadu…
[/quote]calling estory rasina fafa....... maa piscop maaya neku food, shelter etc istadu anta

faafa ki doubts clear sesudu emo kani .. ilaanti fosts vesi .. ikkadi baabula ki leni poni doubts create sesthaava [img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-G4l68fLCAWY/TkQ6VvritGI/AAAAAAAADuU/cNnDjIspA1g/Brahmi-2.gif[/img]

[quote name='Silence..Please' timestamp='1331601830' post='1301509760']
faafa ki doubts clear sesudu emo kani .. ilaanti fosts vesi .. ikkadi baabula ki leni poni doubts create sesthaava [img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-G4l68fLCAWY/TkQ6VvritGI/AAAAAAAADuU/cNnDjIspA1g/Brahmi-2.gif[/img]
[/quote][img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/bemmi.sarle_.gif?1302963471[/img]

aalu sinna pillalu mari... nenu edi septey adi nammanikey

[quote name='ChittiNaidu' timestamp='1331599549' post='1301509696']
1) problem....innalu valla amma seppina matalanni deniki septe..he was innocent....ippuud septaledani learned the trick....emi septaledani ame problem aa......

2) husbands parents emaina ante adi tappu kaani....dani farents emaian septe suggestons aa..vadiki kuda ne lage kaluddi....why make the issue out of it...everything comes back...

3) same as above..y shud he change when u r not ready to change.....
[/quote]

perfectly agreed

Denamma... deeni Rokali banda teesukoni Yesi danchali... Thu ..... Dheeni Amma thoni ayya thoni matram veela ayana close avvali matladali.. Amey amma nana edhi chesina correct and gud for them aahh.... Veela MIL and FIL matram edhi chesina thappa dheeniki.... thu brathuku...
Ilantollu Jeevitham lo Sukam gaa vundaru.. vundanivaaru....

[quote name='king the Raja' timestamp='1331605032' post='1301509825']
Denamma... deeni Rokali banda teesukoni Yesi danchali... Thu ..... Dheeni Amma thoni ayya thoni matram veela ayana close avvali matladali.. Amey amma nana edhi chesina correct and gud for them aahh.... Veela MIL and FIL matram edhi chesina thappa dheeniki.... thu brathuku...
[/quote]

nenu cheppina second point and third point ade....

[quote name='psycopk' timestamp='1331601052' post='1301509744']
nee mohaniki ee janmaki sukham dorakadu…
[/quote]

[img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii178/tejaprince/my%20new%20gif/13.gif[/img]

[quote name='k2s' timestamp='1331602043' post='1301509765']
[img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/bemmi.sarle_.gif?1302963471[/img]

aalu sinna pillalu mari... nenu edi septey adi nammanikey
[/quote]anthe kani aapanu antaav [img]http://i51.tinypic.com/28h1v5s.jpg[/img] e laskutapa stories veyatam

[quote name='king the Raja' timestamp='1331605032' post='1301509825']
[/quote]

same feeling ikkada......deenin [img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-G4l68fLCAWY/TkQ6VvritGI/AAAAAAAADuU/cNnDjIspA1g/Brahmi-2.gif[/img]