Happy And Sad

WestMinister

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]A husband and wife were sitting watching a TV program about psychology when he turned to his wife and said, "Honey, I bet you can't tell me something that will make me happy and sad at [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]the same time."[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]She said, "You have a bigger dick than all of your friends."[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='WestMinister' timestamp='1335215846' post='1301676828']
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]A husband and wife were sitting watching a TV program about psychology when he turned to his wife and said, "Honey, I bet you can't tell me something that will make me happy and sad at [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]the same time."[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]She said, "You have a bigger dick than all of your friends."[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

esmart lady @3$% @3$%