Trs Will Never Merge With Cong: Kcr

katharnak

Vikarabad, April 27: TRS chief K Chandrasekhara Rao has asserted that the party born for achieving Telangana State would never be merged in the Congress party as was being publicized.

Addressing a meeting organized in connection with the 11th anniversary of the party here on Friday, KCR asked why his party, which was a force by itself, should be merged in Congress or any other party.

At the outset, KCR garlanded photograph of Telangana ideologue late Prof. Jai Shankar and said he was a great fighter. He also paid homage to all those who laid down their lives for Telangana. KCR has alleged that during the rule of the integrationists, the life of Telangana was destroyed. He said the Telangana movement could not make headway because of the repressive measures of the rulers.

He said that TRS was built on the sacrifices of the people of the region. He said the Musi river, which has transformed into a drain over the years under the rule of Seemandhra leaders, would regain its lost glory once Telangana was formed. He also assured the people of the region that he would carve out Vikarabad district after Telangana State was formed.

KCR also charged the Congress government with cheating people after making then President Abdul Kalam commit to the formation of Telangana. Stating that the Congress party continued to cheat the people of the region, he said that the Congress MPs of the region were suspended from Lok Sabha for insisting on Telangana. He said that this should be treated as an affront to the Telangana people. He told the suspended MLAs to come out of the Congress party instead of continuing to beg it.

Lashing out at TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu dubbing him as totally anti-Telangana, KCR said he would never recover from the blow dealt by the people of Telangana to him. He alleged that the TDP has resorted to betrayal in 2009 elections.

Reiterating that the movement for Telangana would continue peacefully, KCR said with the blessings of Ananta Padmanabha Swamy, they were going to achieve Telangana State.

Former DGP Pervaram Ramulu and RR district TDP leader Lakshmana Rao have joined the TRS.

ee lafoot gadu.. Sonia ni road medaku laguta annadu.. I am like a son to Sonia annadu… eedi matalu nammali ante oka sep section undi le.. vallu tappa evadu nammadu..

[quote name='psycopk' timestamp='1335548556' post='1301698749']
ee lafoot gadu.. Sonia ni road medaku laguta annadu.. I am like a son to Sonia annadu… eedi matalu nammali ante oka sep section undi le.. vallu tappa evadu nammadu..
[/quote]
me bob edho anni nijalu vallistunnada endhi .nuvvu titte kcr tho pothu pettukunnapudu emaindhi.

[quote name='perugumajjiga' timestamp='1335548622' post='1301698760']
me bob edho anni nijalu vallistunnada endhi .nuvvu titte kcr tho pothu pettukunnapudu emaindhi.
[/quote] anduke malli odipoindi.. lol

[/quote]

hahhaa agreed..

[/quote]
pedda dongalu YSR, YSJ lanu naminapudu KCR ni enduku namakudadu [img]http://i56.tinypic.com/wjcdw7.gif[/img]

[quote name='shakkku' timestamp='1335548937' post='1301698794']
pedda dongalu YSR, YSJ lanu naminapudu KCR ni enduku namakudadu [img]http://i56.tinypic.com/wjcdw7.gif[/img]
[/quote] sep section ani chepagu ga... list started

[quote name='shakkku' timestamp='1335548937' post='1301698794']
[b]pedda dongalu YSR, YSJ [/b]lanu naminapudu KCR ni enduku namakudadu [img]http://i56.tinypic.com/wjcdw7.gif[/img]
[/quote]
started trouble ippud mandi ga vachi nee meedha padthai

[quote name='katharnak' timestamp='1335549123' post='1301698816']
started trouble ippud mandi ga vachi nee meedha padthai
[/quote]
[img]http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_8xtfDMugwRY/TbZV4k1XPaI/AAAAAAAABiM/50FVvj32cFQ/Auw.gif[/img]