Latest H1B/green Card Filings By Us Employers Along With Salary Trends

visasquare

Guys, see link below for latest H1B/Green Card Filings by US employers along with Salary trends

http://www.visasquare.com

For eg: Latest H1B/Green Card Filings for Sriven-Infosys Inc

http://www.visasquare.com/visa-greencard/report/sriven-infosys-inc-17753.html

424 H1B LCA's has been applied by SRIVEN INFOSYS INC since 2000. 1 application for H1B LCA's has been denied during this period.
7 Green Card LC's has been applied by SRIVEN INFOSYS INC since 2000. 10 application for Green Card LCA's has been denied during this period.

SRIVEN INFOSYS INC filed 8 H1B LCA's and 1 Green Card LC's for the year 2011

SRIVEN INFOSYS INC ranks 604 in H1B applications in VisaSquare Top H1B Company Ranks.

The number does not mean that actually got the visa and hired the workers. In case of renewal or transfers of an employee's H1B visa or change work location under some circumstances, a new LCA application is filled. Department of Labor(DOL) typically certifies more than 3 times the number of foreign work requests than the number of H1B visas issued by USCIS. S i.e. there is no one to one relationship between the number of H1B work visas issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the number of workers certified by the DOL.

Hello,

I'm a student of Microbiology. Staying in India right now.
I'm having exp as Microbiologist for abt 3 yrs.
Is there any possibility can you guys do work permit to me.

Thanks,
Ash.

Hey Ash,

I don think visasquare.com will do work permit for you. But they have very good information on companies who have been filling H1B and PERM and their salaries also. You can try to find some companies from their website and analyse their H1B fillings and then reach out to those companies

Enjoy!!