That's Powerstar For You Folks!

Mr Mirchi

In telugu film industry where the fake collections are announced like Dookudu, to boost up the popularity of a movie, Power Star Pawan Kalyan stands apart from everyone. 'He puts in his complete hard work and leaves the rest to god' say many of his tollywood folks, who have known him closely for many years.

Irrespective of the movie being hit or flop, Pawan Kalyan is never seen in a reactive mood rather he would be in an assertive mood and a calm composure. His latest flick Gabbar Singh as all expected broke all the records in history of TFI, and every one were waiting to hear from the producer Bandla Ganesh, but collections were not announced at the press meet. Pawan Kalyan strictly warned producer not announce the figures which leads to fights between fans.

This shows the level of maturity of the Power Star. He never encourages any kind of dispute among fans. He passed a message that "My fans are happy that’s enough". That's PowerStar for you folks!!

• Upvote 1

OLD News ..... BUT PAVAN rocks anthy

bl@st[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(240, 244, 247)] [/background][/font][/color] bl@st[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(240, 244, 247)] [/background][/font][/color] bl@st[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(240, 244, 247)] [/background][/font][/color] bl@st[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(240, 244, 247)] [/background][/font][/color] bl@st[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(240, 244, 247)] [/background][/font][/color]

Over years he got matured mentally. Life teaches everything to everyone...but few people like pavan learn from it.
I like him a lot now than what he used to be few years back...more for a human side of him.

Wish every hero turns into human...

[quote name='Pichekkistha' timestamp='1337663171' post='1301840981']
Over years he got matured mentally. Life teaches everything to everyone...but few people like pavan learn from it.
I like him a lot now than what he used to be few years back...more for a human side of him.

Wish every hero turns into human...
[/quote]

sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 baaga seppav[img]http://i30.tinypic.com/mh7yuf.gif[/img]