Lets Learn Film

letslearnfilm

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=4]I am one of those countless engineers who came to US to do graduate studies and then working in software .Back in India when i was studying engineering i used to dream of being a filmmaker.But i was never proactive.[/size]

[size=4]Now i want to learn film-making so started my research on whats the best way to learn films.I found film schools are good to get us some practical experience and connections but they are expensive and what we learn at film school is not worth-than reading some good books on film-making.[/size]

[size=4]So only option i have is to read,write,shoot a film by forming a group.I am in search of such a group who are interested in film-making. [/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=4]I am in Dallas rite now..no matter which part of US are you in....i[/size]f you ever want to learn or make a film or interested in any of the crafts please contact me @ [b][email protected].[/b]

[size=4]~ "[color=#FF0000][i]A writer needs a pen, an artist needs a brush, but a filmmaker needs an army.[/i][/color]" -Orson Welles ~[/size][/font]

• Upvote 1

[quote name='letslearnfilm' timestamp='1339281141' post='1301942337']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=4]I am one of those countless engineers who came to US to do graduate studies and then working in software .Back in India when i was studying engineering i used to dream of being a filmmaker.But i was never proactive.[/size]

[size=4]Now i want to learn film-making so started my research on whats the best way to learn films.I found film schools are good to get us some practical experience and connections but they are expensive and what we learn at film school is not worth-than reading some good books on film-making.[/size]

[size=4]So only option i have is to read,write,shoot a film by forming a group.I am in search of such a group who are interested in film-making. [/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=4]I am in Dallas rite now..no matter which part of US are you in....i[/size]f you ever want to learn or make a film or interested in any of the crafts please contact me @ [b][email protected].[/b]

[size=4]~ "[color=#FF0000][i]A writer needs a pen, an artist needs a brush, but a filmmaker needs an army.[/i][/color]" -Orson Welles ~[/size][/font]
[/quote]

contact charygaru id