Eega Shows In Detroit......

halwaraaj

only one show each day enti....... &*B@ &*B@

evarikaina premier show ki timings telusa......miindia.com lo "stay tuned for timings" anta......sayantram cinema pettukuni...... sFun_duh2 sFun_duh2

[quote name='halwaraaj' timestamp='1341511035' post='1302082924']

evarikaina premier show ki timings telusa......miindia.com lo "stay tuned for timings" anta......sayantram cinema pettukuni...... sFun_duh2 sFun_duh2
[/quote]
detroit lo vuntava.....................ekkada work chestav mama ping cheyyi

[color=#FF0000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][background=rgb(255, 225, 225)]July 5th Thursday 9:00PM-----Premier Show*[/background][/b][/size][/font][/color]

There are lot of issues baa ...this week they r 3 new english movies released and it is really difficult to get theaters....and secondly...now all theaters are screening digitally...so after receiving the hard drive it takes approximately 4- 5 hrs to get it uploaded to the server in the theater ...... the flight from india came @ 9:30 today morning to JFK....3 hrs customs + flight to DTW from JFK ( including wait time) is 3 hrs .......so i think its on the way....so need to understand the situation of the exhibitor also.....

PS : I am not a Exhibitor ... but i know how it works

[quote name='halwaraaj' timestamp='1341511035' post='1302082924']

[/quote]

[quote name='chandu_babu' timestamp='1341515564' post='1302083453']
There are lot of issues baa ...this week they r 3 new english movies released and it is really difficult to get theaters....and secondly...now all theaters are screening digitally...so after receiving the hard drive it takes approximately 4- 5 hrs to get it uploaded to the server in the theater ...... the flight from india came @ 9:30 today morning to JFK....3 hrs customs + flight to DTW from JFK ( including wait time) is 3 hrs .......so i think its on the way....so need to understand the situation of the exhibitor also.....

PS : I am not a Exhibitor ... but i know how it works
[/quote]
[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/-iSULIn3y2_o/T9VQXVCLjxI/AAAAAAAAGnM/ITXOQqDZ9Bc/s150/Bunny-4.gif[/img]

[quote name='ChillStar' timestamp='1341517334' post='1302083563']
[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/-iSULIn3y2_o/T9VQXVCLjxI/AAAAAAAAGnM/ITXOQqDZ9Bc/s150/Bunny-4.gif[/img]
[/quote]

H&*()