Canada Visiting Visa + H1B Visa Info

Rate this topic

jaffanajeffada

[quote name='jaffanajeffada' timestamp='1343322601' post='1302204545']
sincere suggestion, per diem run cheyinchukuntune daaniki ela answer cheyyalo prep avvandi or 3 to 4 months mundhu apincheyyandi!!
[/quote]

nenu 2 months lo veldam anukuntunaa... na perdiem run avuthu undi every month.. ipudu ela na paristhiti???? pls help

[quote name='VRROOOOMMM' timestamp='1343925684' post='1302244887']

nenu 2 months lo veldam anukuntunaa... na perdiem run avuthu undi every month.. ipudu ela na paristhiti???? pls help
[/quote]
per diem rules telsuko, and be prepared for answer if VO asks you!

nee answer tho justify cheyya galigithe it will not be a problem!

[quote name='sujitha' timestamp='1343923141' post='1302244551']
Only LA and Newyork for inperson visitor visas ..
seattle,detroit lo ipudu only mail lo submit cheyali documents ,no inperson
[/quote]
Oh okie, thanks for the info :)

[quote name='jaffanajeffada' timestamp='1343932990' post='1302245792']
per diem rules telsuko, and be prepared for answer if VO asks you!

nee answer tho justify cheyya galigithe it will not be a problem!
[/quote]

Ok dude , thanks.... i ll find out the answers

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]"[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)][u][b]"per diem run cheyinchukuntune [/b][/u][/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]""daaniki ela answer cheyyalo prep avvandi or 3 to 4 months mundhu apincheyyandi!! [/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Whats this per diem? Can you please let me know more about this?[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi, I am new to DB and just wondering if anyone recently went to US consulate in Toronto and got their H1 B stamped without any problems. I am being advised by my friends to go to Vancouver than Toronto and that i have to wait at least 2 weeks if it is Toronto. I have my visa on 20th Aug and i have already booked my tickets..i would really appreciate if any one who already went recently or who knows who went recently and got their v1st time H1 B visa stamped advise me on this. Based on suggestions and risk factor i would like to change my plans if necessary..[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Forgot to mention that i have h1 b valid only for 11 more months but planning for stamping as i need to go to India during Thanks giving -Christmas time.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Also, please let me know what do i have to do if they say processing and make me wait for more than a month? Do i have to wait there till i get the passport stamped or do i have to travel to India ? Please let me know even about the worst case scenario.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks in advance.. [/font][/color]

[quote name='trust_212' timestamp='1344096282' post='1302256339']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi, I am new to DB and just wondering if anyone recently went to US consulate in Toronto and got their H1 B stamped without any problems. I am being advised by my friends to go to Vancouver than Toronto and that i have to wait at least 2 weeks if it is Toronto. I have my visa on 20th Aug and i have already booked my tickets..i would really appreciate if any one who already went recently or who knows who went recently and got their v1st time H1 B visa stamped advise me on this. Based on suggestions and risk factor i would like to change my plans if necessary..[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Forgot to mention that i have h1 b valid only for 11 more months but planning for stamping as i need to go to India during Thanks giving -Christmas time.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Also, please let me know what do i have to do if they say processing and make me wait for more than a month? Do i have to wait there till i get the passport stamped or do i have to travel to India ? Please let me know even about the worst case scenario.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks in advance.. [/font][/color]
[/quote]

sent PM, check it out!

regarding worst case scenario, i have no idea. Please follow murthy forum too!

[quote name='jaffanajeffada' timestamp='1344172273' post='1302259336']
sent PM, check it out!

regarding worst case scenario, i have no idea. Please follow murthy forum too!
[/quote]

Thank you

Some one One from Canada, If u can help me in finding a job it will be very grateful....i did my Masters in Biotechnology in UK and currently working in India which is not related to my subject....Some one please help me...:)

I am planing to go my h1 visa stamping to canada, I have to start the process now.
But my f1 visa got expired in [b]Dec2011[/b] and now i am in valid OPT extension status
If i apply the visiting visa to canada any problem for me to get that?

[quote name='pandugadusaley' timestamp='1344303864' post='1302268063']
I am planing to go my h1 visa stamping to canada, I have to start the process now.
But my f1 visa got expired in [b]Dec2011[/b] and now i am in valid OPT extension status
If i apply the visiting visa to canada any problem for me to get that?
[/quote]
Do you have your H1B approved?

make sure you have enough time on your passport expiry date! then you should be good to go!

[quote name='jaffanajeffada' timestamp='1344348141' post='1302269832']
Do you have your H1B approved?

make sure you have enough time on your passport expiry date! then you should be good to go!
[/quote]
Yes, my h1b is approved
My passport expiry date is long enough, only the thing is f1 visa date is expired

[quote name='pandugadusaley' timestamp='1344358352' post='1302270599']
Yes, my h1b is approved
My passport expiry date is long enough, only the thing is f1 visa date is expired
[/quote]
that will not be a problem, when you are applying for visiting visa, submit a copy of i-797!