Official Football Thread

chelsea

[quote name='chittimallu5' timestamp='1353194815' post='1302816262']
endhi vayya nee kaamedy
[/quote]

am nt gonna talk anythin now, bt i vl shut ur *** mouth @ the end of season

[quote name='ajnabee' timestamp='1353194910' post='1302816274']

am nt gonna talk anythin now, bt i vl shut ur *** mouth @ the end of season
[/quote]sare wats ur point...where do u think the reds will end up....any chance with CL berth? :D

[quote name='chittimallu5' timestamp='1353194992' post='1302816280']
sare wats ur point...where do u think the reds will end up....any chance with CL berth? :D
[/quote]

chepina kadha mama naaku ipdu argue chesey opika ledhu, season ayyaka neekey telusthadi.

[quote name='ajnabee' timestamp='1353195096' post='1302816290']

chepina kadha mama naaku ipdu argue chesey opika ledhu, season ayyaka neekey telusthadi.
[/quote]sare vayya..im not asking u to argue....u said im goingt shut my mouth....so a position lo unte I shud do that...I say 7th position or below for reds....wat do u say?

[quote name='chittimallu5' timestamp='1353194992' post='1302816280']
sare wats ur point...where do u think the reds will end up....any chance with CL berth? :D
[/quote]

CL berth aa CITI_c$y

[quote name='chittimallu5' timestamp='1353195168' post='1302816298']
sare vayya..im not asking u to argue....u said im goingt shut my mouth....so a position lo unte I shud do that...I say 7th position or below for reds....wat do u say?
[/quote]

90% champions league or else vl finish 5th.

i vl tel u the reasons.

1. chelsea got no proper striker.
2. other than van persie no one is upto mark in man utd.
3. arsenal havnt got gud players.
4. spurs are crap.

january transfer window lo man utd wont buy any big players. man city and chelsea are fighting for falcao. arsenal always end up loosing their best players.

liverpool ki vasthe they vl definetly buy two good strikers. option are hunteleer, walcott, dzeko etc...

I also think lpool vl be most benefitted from the transfer window

[quote name='ajnabee' timestamp='1353195544' post='1302816334']

i vl tel u the reasons.

4. spurs are crap.

january transfer window lo man utd wont buy any big players. man city and chelsea are fighting for falcao. arsenal always end up loosing their best players.

liverpool ki vasthe they vl definetly buy two good strikers. option are hunteleer, walcott, dzeko etc...

[/quote]

U totally left Everton out of the list. The most consistent team in the past 10years or so. If i were a reds fan, I will be worried about Everton's dominance lest other teams. @3$%

1. True Chelsea hasn't got a striker. They have the best midfield. Hazard - Oscar - Mata. And Abramovich don't like passive results. I think he is going to spend (this January), before the FFP rules comes into picture.
2. Man Utd don't need any players. Vidic will be back by December and our defensive problems are addressed. We just need to rotate our above average midfield to get those crosses, sharp passes for our world class forwards(any questions?). End of story
3. Arsenal are out there to prove a point this season. They haven't got any good players? Apparently u got little knowledge about teams. Podolski, Alex - Oxlaide, Giroud, Cazorla, Diaby...
4. Spurs are like on and off this season. But I can't really rule out their chances for the 4th spot

I find it funny when liverpool fans say they will get walcott and co. Why on earth would someone want to go a team who's struggling than the current team

[quote name='ajnabee' timestamp='1353195544' post='1302816334']

i vl tel u the reasons.

4. spurs are crap.

[/quote]

Liverpool need proper wingers and striker they will need to improve a lot to finish in top 4 they had no chance for couple of season but they had a bright future with their youth team mostly spurs and arsenal are contenders for 4 spot in next season also

[quote name='Silence..Please' timestamp='1353196059' post='1302816369']
biscuit ga ManUtd ki ivala :o lost to Norwich :o
[/quote]

Yea, we were poor, but credit to Norwich. Defensive adhurs valladi. Ruddy one of the finest English keepers this season

chittimallu uncle saava goduthunnaadu ga bongulo preaches isthuu [img]http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q681/mutamesthri/raghavendra13_zpsf6217e8a.gif[/img] edho munda mopi team ki support chesthuu