Official Football Thread

chelsea

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1364699295' post='1303514640']

edho ee okka season europe l performance bagoledhu vay..

still got 3 teams in europa league...mali next season chudu racha leputharu...asale ma wenger taatha is about to raid bundesliga with 70 million..lewandowski, gotze ki sketch esthunnadu taatha
[/quote]
nee lavadalo epl dengeii....epl lost its charm many years ago...... 2005 -06 varaku epl was the best....aa tharvatha serie a was the best......ipudu bundesliga turn.......ee okka season endhi ee madhya kaalam lo epl peekuthunnadhi em ledhu...ipudu vachi chel "park the bus" sea gurinchi cheppaku last yr CL gelicharani.......bayern galla choking/dhuradhrustam valla chelsea CL kottindhi....... anthaku mundhu barcelona rape chesindhi andarni......inter gelichinappudu kooda bayern choked.......iga ee year aithe asalu cheppakkarle abt epl.......

thaatha 70 million tho kontadante naku doubt ee......owners ok anna vadu kontado leka fixed deposit eskundham antado choodali......lewandoski elago undadu dortmund lo next season for sure....but I dont think gotze or reus will leave......

choosthu undu if dortmund will rule european football in future (provided they all stay there) Reus, Gotze, Hummels, Kehl and Bender.....its a pool of talent they've developed

[color=#333333]April Fool Special:[/color]
[color=#333333]1-Barcelona Relegated.[/color]
[color=#333333]2-Manchester United Sacks Ferguson.[/color]
[color=#333333]3-Torres Wins The Ballon D'or.[/color]
[color=#333333]4-Abramovic Did Not Sack Anyone Frm The Past 5 Years. [/color]
[color=#333333]5-Ronaldinho Is Called ######.
6-Luis Suarez And Patrice Evra Are Best Buddies.
7-Ibrahimovic Has Been Loyal To His Club.
8-Zanetti And Giggs Have Changed Many Teams.
9-Valdes Is Much Better Than Casillas And Buffon.
10-Ozil And Chinese Have The Same Size Of Eyes.
11-Robben Has The Highest Number Of Assists.
12- Messi Is The Top Scorer In La Liga Without Any Help Frm Xavi And Iniesta.
13- Arsene Wenger Buys Top Class Players.
14- John Terry Is A Virgin.
15- QPR Wins The Premier League.
16- Nasri Has Started The Whole Season.
17- Liverpool Fans Have Stopped Talking About History.
18- Tottenham Have Qualified For UCL Without The Help Of Bale.
19- Busquets And Young Never Dive. 20- Pepe, Barton And Gattuso Never Fight[/color]

clash of the titans....Juve vs Bayern......Pirlo vs Scweinsteiger.....Buffon vs Mandzukic........Matri vs Lahm.....Vucinic vs Neuer........ Kroos vs Bonucci......Muller vs Chiellini.......can this get any better......may the better team win

[quote name='chittimallu6' timestamp='1364930692' post='1303529470']
Bayern on full throttle.....Juventus struggling to keep possession
[/quote]
<)& they are busy in doing drama..!

[quote name='chittimallu6' timestamp='1364702616' post='1303514886']
nee lavadalo epl dengeii....epl lost its charm many years ago...... [b]2005 -06 varaku epl was the best....aa tharvatha serie a was the best......ipudu bundesliga turn.......ee okka season endhi ee madhya kaalam lo epl peekuthunnadhi em ledhu..[/b].ipudu vachi chel "park the bus" sea gurinchi cheppaku last yr CL gelicharani.......bayern galla choking/dhuradhrustam valla chelsea CL kottindhi....... anthaku mundhu barcelona rape chesindhi andarni......inter gelichinappudu kooda bayern choked.......iga ee year aithe asalu cheppakkarle abt epl.......

thaatha 70 million tho kontadante naku doubt ee......owners ok anna vadu kontado leka fixed deposit eskundham antado choodali......lewandoski elago undadu dortmund lo next season for sure....but I dont think gotze or reus will leave......

choosthu undu if dortmund will rule european football in future (provided they all stay there) Reus, Gotze, Hummels, Kehl and Bender.....its a pool of talent they've developed
[/quote]
I don't agree! EPL has always has its charm as long as audience like me keeps on watching and greedy executives keep on marketing @3$%
Well, Performance wise, EPL has its share of good days, not just until 2005-06 as u mentioned. Didn't Manchester United made its mark in the CL during 2008? Actually we won it, runners up in 2009 & 2011. True, Barcelona outplayed us completely, but where are the other teams from other leagues. Dint EPL teams like Fulham, Tottenham had a good run in the Europa League?

Credit to Bayern Munich... Have been consistent, but biggest chokers when pushed back into the corner. Not a 'final' minded team.
Dortumund -- A team to watch out far!! But I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch

EPL has an unorthodox style of play! Watch it for what it offers. Don't expect Italy's defending, Spain's passing, Germany's counter attack sprint's in EPL. Just wait until the rich, cash laden owners take over the european teams and turn them into another Mercenary League. This year EPL hasn't been upto the standards, but if you were to take away the credit from Manchester United for being the runaway champions, I totally disagree. We are in this position by our wins, not by some one's donation. Now don't talk about the results and the margins. If you, look at the history about the United's style of wins. we won 25 games out of the first 30, a record in our history and u call it the weakest team. I would like to hear more on that Weakest word, if you wish to 'reason'

[quote name='chittimallu6' timestamp='1364702616' post='1303514886']
nee lavadalo epl dengeii....epl lost its charm many years ago...... 2005 -06 varaku epl was the best....aa tharvatha serie a was the best......ipudu bundesliga turn.......ee okka season endhi ee madhya kaalam lo epl peekuthunnadhi em ledhu...ipudu vachi chel "park the bus" sea gurinchi cheppaku last yr CL gelicharani.......bayern galla choking/dhuradhrustam valla chelsea CL kottindhi....... anthaku mundhu barcelona rape chesindhi andarni......inter gelichinappudu kooda bayern choked.......iga ee year aithe asalu cheppakkarle abt epl.......

[/quote]

2005--winner liverpool
2006-- arsenal in finals
2007--liverpool in finals
2008-- all english final, manu vs chelsea , winner manu
2009- Manu in final
2011- again manu vs barca
2012--winner chelsea

English teams are consistent in europa league as well..

Serie A is dead, kani Bundesliga is best bcoz of the way it operates.I wish more teams from Germany will be consistent in Europe other than Bayern.

[quote name='MAN UTD' timestamp='1364936956' post='1303530323']

I don't agree! EPL has always has its charm as long as audience like me keeps on watching and greedy executives keep on marketing @3$%
Well, Performance wise, EPL has its share of good days, not just until 2005-06 as u mentioned. Didn't Manchester United made its mark in the CL during 2008? Actually we won it, runners up in 2009 & 2011. True, Barcelona outplayed us completely, but where are the other teams from other leagues. Dint EPL teams like Fulham, Tottenham had a good run in the Europa League?

Credit to Bayern Munich... Have been consistent, but biggest chokers when pushed back into the corner. Not a 'final' minded team.
Dortumund -- A team to watch out far!! But I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch

EPL has an unorthodox style of play! Watch it for what it offers. Don't expect Italy's defending, Spain's passing, Germany's counter attack sprint's in EPL. Just wait until the rich, cash laden owners take over the european teams and turn them into another Mercenary League. This year EPL hasn't been upto the standards, but if you were to take away the credit from Manchester United for being the runaway champions, I totally disagree. We are in this position by our wins, not by some one's donation. Now don't talk about the results and the margins. If you, look at the history about the United's style of wins. we won 25 games out of the first 30, a record in our history and u call it the weakest team. I would like to hear more on that Weakest word, if you wish to 'reason'
[/quote]yup epl is more advertized league....neju anedhi kooda adhe....its more charming commercially than the actual quality is what i want to say....

nenu annadhi united has a very weak team in its recent past....rvp is the only difference.....rooney was injured for quite a while in the season and so was vidic......goal keeper was terrific as usual for them and nothing else was really special in united.....midfield was below par if u ask me and thanks to chichu for pulling out some last minute belters.....defense was leaky as ever...... i dint united has the weakest team in epl...i said united has weaker team if u compare to its last 8-10 yrs history and are still winning the league shows how piss poor their competitors are and the league too as a whole.

its a very good point u made that united dint splash in any cash from arab or russia to win the league...i agree that and thats the reason i have some respect for united....

rofl and chulski and citeh scumbags....so many millions pumped in for a piece of trophy each and now they are sucking once again....cant even be consistent fot atleast couple of seasons....

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1364938818' post='1303530461']

2005--winner liverpool
2006-- arsenal in finals
2009- Manu in final
2012--winner chelsea

Serie A is dead, kani Bundesliga is best bcoz of the way it operates.I wish more teams from Germany will be consistent in Europe other than Bayern.
[/quote]maayya endhidhi nuvvu kooda.....sare nenu 05-06 ani flow lo anna....lets make it upto 08-09....akkada nundi english football fownfall start ayyindhi kada....appati varaku CL quarters ki consistent ga 2-3 teams vellevi....2008-09 nundi enni vasthunnai....semis ki enni vasthunnai.....2008 and 2009 lo 3 teams in semis each....akkadi nundi hardly one team from epl into semis.....nenu chepthunnadhi adhe....domination appati varaku undedhi tharvatha itlian and german clubs dominate sesthunnai ani....i dont want to talk much abt spanish league though

[quote name='chittimallu6' timestamp='1364940790' post='1303530647']
yup epl is more advertized league....neju anedhi kooda adhe....its more charming commercially than the actual quality is what i want to say....

[b]nenu annadhi united has a very weak team in its recent past....rvp is the only difference[/b].....rooney was injured for quite a while in the season and so was vidic......goal keeper was terrific as usual for them and nothing else was really special in united.....midfield was below par if u ask me and thanks to chichu for pulling out some last minute belters.....defense was leaky as ever...... i dint united has the weakest team in epl..[b].i said united has weaker team if u compare to its last 8-10 yrs history and are still winning the league shows how piss poor their competitors are and the league too as a whole.[/b]

its a very good point u made that united dint splash in any cash from arab or russia to win the league...i agree that and thats the reason i have some respect for united....

rofl and chulski and citeh scumbags....so many millions pumped in for a piece of trophy each and now they are sucking once again....cant even be consistent fot atleast couple of seasons....
[/quote]
First of all the present United team is not the weakest team, not just this year or in the past 10 years.
After 2008 i.e Departure of Ronaldo, there are no big name departures from the team (except Berbatov), and Sir Alex signed many prospective players- Smalling, Hernandez, Phil Jones, Kagawa, RVP, de Gea. With the mentioned people in squad, I wonder how the present squad can be the weakest since 2008 or in the last 10 years.

We may not have starlets or match winners, but the match winning mentality imbibed by SAF is just enough to take on any team.
Keeper - De Gea & Lindegaard
Defence - Rafael, Smalling/Rio, Vidic/Evans, Evra/Buttner ( have couple more players for each position from the reserves team - next generation)
Midfield - Valencia, Jones, Scholes, Carrick, Fletcher, Kagawa, Cleverly, Nani/Young/Giggs
Forwards - RVP, Rooney, Chica, Welbeck

Where do you think United lack on the field? they might be lethargic sometimes, but played good enough to be the leaders. midfield squad might have been stretched and ageing, but as long as job is done, as a fan, I dont mind.

What is the point in having a team full of star studded players, who don't play a 'team game' with a broken management policies and astronomical expectations of the owners?

For a team to win, its the coach, Squad (atmosphere) and the skill that matters. Not just skills with a cocky attitude.

Bottom Line: United Squad is better than many of its earlier squads, and rightly we are winning the league, cause we played some game. Team needs to be given due credit, rather than attributing it to the poor performance of the opponents. Din't city, Chelsea enhanced squad with very good reinforcements? Oh yea Arsenal too, with in their budget!

P.S: I m just talking about English football um United here sSc_hidingsofa

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1364938818' post='1303530461']
2005--winner liverpool
2006-- arsenal in finals
2009- Manu in final
2012--winner chelsea

[/quote]
Totally Agree!! S%Hi

chittimallu [img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/-lu4oD2RHV48/Tp0387r_ojI/AAAAAAAAAFg/owEvZnBGa7U/s176/Making%252520Of%252520Veerasamy%252520-%252520Ithu%252520Kathayalla%252520Kaaviyam%252520HD%252520%2525283%252529.gif[/img]

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1365018672' post='1303537128']
chittimallu [img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/-lu4oD2RHV48/Tp0387r_ojI/AAAAAAAAAFg/owEvZnBGa7U/s176/Making%252520Of%252520Veerasamy%252520-%252520Ithu%252520Kathayalla%252520Kaaviyam%252520HD%252520%2525283%252529.gif[/img]
[/quote]cheppu maayya...ol levendhi gtalk lo