Plzz Information Needed Regarding Full Time Jobs In Usa !

Chinnodu412

Hi All,

I am graduated in 2012 from CS department having 1+ years of experience in s/w company. How to get full time jobs in USA with below skills ( I am ready to work for 60 k too )

SQL
PL/SQl
Informatica

Plzz add ur valuable suggestions .............. and useful websites to apply for full time jobs

I have seen many websites like dice ,monster,optcpt,simplyhired but all these sites states the jobs as full time but there are not direct client requirement.

How to know which client is using oracle (SQL/ pl/sql) technology ??????? how to know the vacancy positions at respective client location ?????

Am i looking for full time jobs with sensible technology(PL/SQL) or do i need to learn JAVA /.NET or any programming language to get the job ?????

Hope this link will help a lot of friends like me to get some sort of valuable information

Thanks In advance for all ur comments

[quote name='Chinnodu412' timestamp='1361208880' post='1303294771']
Hi All,

I am graduated in 2012 from CS department having 1+ years of experience in s/w company. How to get full time jobs in USA with below skills ( I am ready to work for 60 k too )

SQL
PL/SQl
Informatica

Plzz add ur valuable suggestions .............. and useful websites to apply for full time jobs

I have seen many websites like dice ,monster,optcpt,simplyhired but all these sites states the jobs as full time but there are not direct client requirement.

How to know which client is using oracle (SQL/ pl/sql) technology ??????? how to know the vacancy positions at respective client location ?????

Am i looking for full time jobs with sensible technology(PL/SQL) or do i need to learn JAVA /.NET or any programming language to get the job ?????

Hope this link will help a lot of friends like me to get some sort of valuable information

Thanks In advance for all ur comments
[/quote]

Full Time jobs anevi eay technology lo aina untaaaai .. but It depends on the company using those and number vochesi kooda vary avochu konni techs lo ekkuva and konnintlo thakkuva ..

dice,monster meedha depend aithae sanka nakinatlae .. mostly dice,monster ekkuvaga desi lu rule chesae websites ..

INDEED.com ani undhi andhulo try cheyandi ..

na experience prakaram teksystems and kforce lanti pedha usa vendors dagara full time untaai I mean u will still work under client, client eay pay roll kooda run chesthadhi .. but they just help end clients finding some good ppl and work for comission .. so try them ...

References play another important role for full time , so andhariki contact lo undi make up relations ..

And lastly, try applying on direct client websites ...

Ivaninti meedha FULL time antha easy ga emi dorakavu .. needs a lot of effort, patience and LUCK!

200 apply chesthae oka call raavochu/rakapovochu or apply chesina oka dhanithonae selectu avochu ..

ATB maatram cheppagalanu .. try until u succeed .. { cheppadaniki easy but try } ...

• Upvote 1