What's this "KARMA" below our ID's -------- MODS please clarify

nastyguys

[quote author=nastyguys link=topic=44959.msg410790#msg410790 date=1267330582]
thadu vesa mama

Sombu .... celebrity ayina neeku asalu responsibility ledhu .... asalu Karma ante enti .... I want to know the reason now .....
[/quote]

naaku celebrity status ittam ledu baa.. mee loo okkadini... andhukee celeb laa vundakoodadu anee.. mandhu kottaa.. nenu ika mee loo okkadini....

inka aa karma antaavaa naannu involve seeyakandi rao garu naaku telavadu [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/11vmglf.gif[/img]

mods edi sesinaa loka kalyanamu kosam sethaaru

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nastyguys

• bhargava_v

• littlestar

• sombarey

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote author=ChittiNaidu link=topic=44959.msg410814#msg410814 date=1267330992]
dance1w dance1w dance1w dance1w
[/quote]

sittodaa..  hugnsc hugnsc hugnsc hugnsc hugnsc hugnsc hugnsc hugnsc myfriendswswsw myfriendswswsw myfriendswswsw myfriendswswsw

[quote author=sombarey link=topic=44959.msg410809#msg410809 date=1267330897]
naaku celebrity status ittam ledu baa.. mee loo okkadini... andhukee celeb laa vundakoodadu anee.. mandhu kottaa.. nenu ika mee loo okkadini....

inka aa karma antaavaa naannu involve seeyakandi rao garu naaku telavadu [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/11vmglf.gif[/img]

mods edi sesinaa loka kalyanamu kosam sethaaru
[/quote]

nuvvu edi cheppina naku oka sombu  myfriendswswsw myfriendswswsw myfriendswswsw myfriendswswsw

[quote author=ChittiNaidu link=topic=44959.msg410831#msg410831 date=1267331329]
hugnsc hugnsc hugnsc

enni vesav mama..... *&* *&* *&*
[/quote]

prema thoo septhee taagaavu antaavaa.. anthee lee baa.. meeru... maararu  hammernd hammernd (*" (*"

[quote author=sombarey link=topic=44959.msg410842#msg410842 date=1267331545]
prema thoo septhee taagaavu antaavaa.. anthee lee baa.. meeru... maararu  hammernd hammernd (*" (*"
[/quote] dance1w dance1w dance1w

[quote author=bharateyudu link=topic=44959.msg410724#msg410724 date=1267329084]
-1 vunte becareful the member,
0 vunte parvaledu
+1 vunte good,manchodu anukunta mama
[/quote]

Ante sombery gadu manchoda :)) ... hahhaha nenu aasalu nammanu idhi LOL  cheers12w

[b]A Karma refers to the "credits" as given by the fellow users. When you log in, you would be able to see "Thumbs up" and "Thumbs Down" around "karma". Assuming you like someone's post OR someone has given you a very good / useful reply, you may choose to click on "Thumbs up". As you do that, the "karma" of the other person goes up by one. It is a virtual way of saying thanks to the other individual. If you click on "Thumbs Down", the other "karma" goes down.

Please note that you can modify only one person's karma every 6 hours. You will have to wait until this timeout period has passed before modifying any person's karma again.

Content navigation[/b]

Ante PRATAP AND SOMBAREY... POSTS EKKUVAGA NACHUTAI ANI REPLIES ISTHARU ANNA MATA  MOST OF THEM  cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w  MEMBERS EVADAINA EKKUVA BEKAR POSTS VESTHE    -1  UNTADHI  LoL.1q cheers12w

[quote author=Pekatapaparao link=topic=44959.msg411010#msg411010 date=1267333616]
[b]A Karma refers to the "credits" as given by the fellow users. When you log in, you would be able to see "Thumbs up" and "Thumbs Down" around "karma". Assuming you like someone's post OR someone has given you a very good / useful reply, you may choose to click on "Thumbs up". As you do that, the "karma" of the other person goes up by one. It is a virtual way of saying thanks to the other individual. If you click on "Thumbs Down", the other "karma" goes down.

Please note that you can modify only one person's karma every 6 hours. You will have to wait until this timeout period has passed before modifying any person's karma again.

Content navigation[/b]

Ante PRATAP AND SOMBAREY... POSTS EKKUVAGA NACHUTAI ANI REPLIES ISTHARU ANNA MATA  MOST OF THEM  cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w   MEMBERS EVADAINA EKKUVA BEKAR POSTS VESTHE    -1  UNTADHI  LoL.1q cheers12w
[/quote]

enthaki e thumbs ekkada untayi????/

[quote author=Pekatapaparao link=topic=44959.msg411010#msg411010 date=1267333616]

Content navigation[/b]

Ante PRATAP AND SOMBAREY... POSTS EKKUVAGA NACHUTAI ANI REPLIES ISTHARU ANNA MATA  MOST OF THEM  cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w   MEMBERS EVADAINA EKKUVA BEKAR POSTS VESTHE    -1  UNTADHI  LoL.1q cheers12w
[/quote]

this is like repping ..... I already requsted mods for this long time back .... but i think karma is smething else .... if wt you said is true ... this has bizzare consequences

[quote author=nastyguys link=topic=44959.msg411031#msg411031 date=1267333939]
this is like repping ..... I already requsted mods for this long time back .... but i think karma is smething else .... if wt you said is true ... this has bizzare consequences
[/quote]

a thumbs up and thums down kanipivatam ledu kada...

[quote author=Casanova link=topic=44959.msg411053#msg411053 date=1267334123]
a thumbs up and thums down kanipivatam ledu kada...
[/quote]

yeah ... maybe paparao is talking in general in regards to others forums ...

MODS enti mama ... assalu ravadam ledhu

[quote author=nastyguys link=topic=44959.msg411031#msg411031 date=1267333939]
[/quote]

as FAR MY IDEA ..THIS IS NOT A BIZZARE ..  THIS KARMA FEATURE IN FORUMS IS AN USUAL THING...

AND   I THINK  THERE IS NO REPUTATION BUTTON ...... I THINK IT IS BASED ON FASTEST GOOD AND BAD REPLIES , VIEWS OF A TOPIC POSTED BY A PARTICULAR PERSON cheers12w

[quote author=nastyguys link=topic=44959.msg411063#msg411063 date=1267334258]
yeah ... maybe paparao is talking in general in regards to others forums ...

MODS enti mama ... assalu ravadam ledhu
[/quote]

mama na prayathnam nenu chasanu..inka antha kingmaker ishtam...

[quote author=Casanova link=topic=44959.msg411068#msg411068 date=1267334296]
mama na prayathnam nenu chasanu..inka antha kingmaker ishtam...
[/quote]

Pysco ni pillavali .... KINgu valla labham ledhu inka