Save Rama Lakshmi Pls 1 day as the time of doctor

anvesh

friends pls save her more 1 lack 50000 needed to start the operation atleast later we can pay the remaining 12lackhs amount pls help us

y all are neglecting pls yar 1 lack daka vachindi aproximately perfect ga aite repu vesta pls save her life

Hey vallaki white card vunte

aarogyasri dhvara they could get some help.

Dont think we are neglecting..

Guest laddu

Anvesh...

don't think that we are not responding..!!please try all the ways..please pass this information in media ..It helps you better way than this..

@ laddu

miru kuda mi friends ki ee information pass chesthe entho kontha sayam cheyochuu. this is a matter of life. plz respond guys. i request all the db members to respond.

thanks

i m postin dis in mails...and btw y dont u try in meetin any minister in AP....frnds who r nearby plz do dis....its humble request.....they wil definitely help us...

Friends sorry if i hurt ala ante inka ekuvga responce vastundemo ana asatho ana ante

enduku rala call chesaru vesaru kuda

8782 amount vachindi front this site:)

Thanx to andhra students in Klagen furt [AUSTRIA]

who donated 8782 amount and helped her to save her life thanx very much

Friends sorry if i hurt ala ante inka ekuvga responce vastundemo ana asatho ana ante

enduku rala call chesaru vesaru kuda

8782 amount vachindi front this site:)

good. Friends try to donate...

Pls help almost 5 lacks vcam for now estimation is 12 lacks but after estimation hw much for side effects cant be said so pls help us and may be 20 lacks so help her