Alaska Trip Report

brahmacharya

6 full days ki saripada trip report ichanu....we stayed an extra night in Mat-Su valley & Anchorage and travel tho kalipi it took us 9 and half days.

Its a one of a kind experience with 20-21 hours of sunlight....varies from relaxing to bit streneous at times...go through the report and let me know if you have any questions....enjoy guys _-_

cool .. [size=4]can you please give more details of your trip like its cruiz or other .. places and no of days planned .. and places to see .. [/size]
sometime near future i'm planning to make a trip there

Alaska ki inta mandi fans a [img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/-hRxP2e7xiLo/UWqsvKNzbNI/AAAAAAAAMMo/ioRVZyHiEbs/s150/Brahmi-17.gif[/img] did not expect ya....post esi vellipovatam kadu vay akkada sariga signal vundadu and vacation lo kooda DBing ante etta...ippude diga koncham presh ayyaka ista info [img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/bwalk.gif?1302963829[/img]

[quote name='brahmacharya' timestamp='1370845704' post='1303841127']
After two tired and well spent days feel so lucky to be here :)
[/quote]
two days eee na .. anyways njoyyy vayyaa...
[quote name='Bukka_Rowdy' timestamp='1370848665' post='1303841219']
cool .. can you please give more details of your trip like its cruiz or other .. places and no of days planned .. and places to see ..
sometime near future i'm planning to make a trip there
[/quote]
[quote name='ATOM' timestamp='1370875208' post='1303841678']
konchem detailed ga elaborate pls ..... bagunte e sari plan cheyali vay....

hope u had fun.... _-_ _-_
[/quote]
[quote name='django' timestamp='1370875984' post='1303841705']
DETAILS resteyy inkaa baga untadii ... whichplace what activities etc etc ....db prajalaku bagaa upyogaa padavachi....
[/quote]
ma dost gadu 1 week poindu .. places to be thr before u die.. anta glaciers, wild life .. bear watching wolf watching, whale watching .. rachoo racha ani cheppadu..