2013-14 Official Football Thread. All Leagues Discussed

chittimallu8

:)

Read this somewhere yesterday.

Moyes once said that he vowed to make Everton better than United..he's doing it now..

ya idh ilong back vachindhi...when Everton beat Utd.....

aa gif choosthunte I feel he is helpless......vadi maata vinatledhu anukunta players......poor guy 

ya idh ilong back vachindhi...when Everton beat Utd.....

aa gif choosthunte I feel he is helpless......vadi maata vinatledhu anukunta players......poor guy 

Feeling sorry for the guy.  Sack chesthe ne better emo, to put him out of misery.

Feeling sorry for the guy.  Sack chesthe ne better emo, to put him out of misery.

already rumours started maayya.....innallu SAF backing undhi eediki....ipudu news is that even SAF is not happy with the performance....... but the problem is not with moyes alone...his squad is terrible.....summer transfer season lo konchem team ni reconstruct chesaka we will know what his real capacity is...appati varaku vadu manager ga unte

already rumours started maayya.....innallu SAF backing undhi eediki....ipudu news is that even SAF is not happy with the performance....... but the problem is not with moyes alone...his squad is terrible.....summer transfer season lo konchem team ni reconstruct chesaka we will know what his real capacity is...appati varaku vadu manager ga unte

mayya cheppina ga Mata united system ki correct kadhu ani.. read this 

As we saw, there is no point having Mata on the pitch if you are going to play him on the wing. The only reason he was playing was because he cost £37m.

Mata is a great number 10 because when he is playing centrally, and off a striker, he can play on the half-turn, dictate play and play people in. Out wide he is not involved enough and he is nowhere near as effective.

You also need the legs to get up and down the pitch if you are a wide-man and Mata is not that sort of player. On this evidence I can see why Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho got rid of him, because he does not do enough defensive work to play in a Mourinho team.

On Sunday, that meant Liverpool controlled yet another part of the pitch. Their full-backs John Flanagan and Glen Johnson were not just stopping Mata and Januzaj; time and time again they were joining the Reds attack without being challenged by United's wide-men.

Up front, there were only four passes between Rooney and Van Persie in the first half, and five in the second.

They only created one chance between them, right at the end of the game when Van Persie headed wide from a Rooney cross.

Van Persie should have done better, but we should also be seeing them link up far more in front of goal than they are doing.

Source: robbie savage tactical analyst on bbc football page

agreed maayya...the only better thing I see for man utd is to sell that cuunt RVP and make some money.....play rooney as the lone striker with kagawa/mata behind him....Kroos ni konte...kroos and januzaj can play on the wings..... I think there is going to be a major overhaul at old trafford come summer

peekinlu thi...intha technicalities moyes ki artham iythe adu eppudo bagupaduthunde.....

Moyes is a good manager to be fair.. it was fergie's mess to an extent

total midfeild and defence need to be overhauled

Moyes is a good manager to be fair.. it was fergie's mess to an extent

total midfeild and defence need to be overhauled

defence i agree.....midfield baane undi ga

defence i agree.....midfield baane undi ga

baagane undhi ante...on paper it looks good....fellaini was a top performer in Everton but he is sucking in Utd now...itla enno kaaranalul unnai.....moyes gadi dharidhram ala undhi papam