My Failed Arranged Marriage Interview, Story Complete

sid_22

story in one page please

guy and gurl marriage looks.gurl in FL..boy goes meet..she ask u virgin,boy says yes..and gurl says i in 2 relationships..boy heart breaksBrahmi-C.gif?1370138323

guy and gurl marriage looks.gurl in FL..boy goes meet..she ask u virgin,boy says yes..and gurl says i in 2 relationships..boy heart breaksBrahmi-C.gif?1370138323

yaada poyyavu inni rojulu...

nuvvu db rakunte ban ayyav ani.... db ni quit chesavani raka rakala pukarlu

yaada poyyavu inni rojulu...

nuvvu db rakunte ban ayyav ani.... db ni quit chesavani raka rakala pukarlu

posting rights disabled..Brahmi-C.gif?1370138323today released.

Bhayya let's be practical about life for a second. 

Ee kalam lo virgin ammayi dorakali ante kashtamu, I mean there are girls like that but they are usually not too high maintenance or too independent/outgoing. Neeku outgoing ammayi kaavali, job chesthu oka 100k sampayinchali ante virgin dorakatamu chaala kashtamu bro. 

Realize one thing, you are asking why our girls have come this way. Simple answer is that the financial independence they have gained over the past few decades spoilt them in a way, now they know that they can do whatever and you still can't question them about it because of feminism, gender equality bullshit. So they can do whatever and get away with it in the name of freedom, independence, equal rights etc and if you question that they will call you a misogynist. 

Again, neeku relationships levu nuvvu Virgin anedi they don't consider as a plus anymore. If anything they want someone who isn't too serious with them even after marriage. Like she might cheat on you after marriage if you fail to satisfy her sexually etc but she wouldn't want you to take it wrong. If you've had sexual affairs before marrying her you can't question her about her cheating ways as she will call you out and say you have fucked around too before marriage so you don't have the moral obligation to question her. 

But if you tell her that you are a Virgin and are a virgin in reality you won't tolerate it if she cheats on you after marriage and you will take it too personally. That's why these girls prefer guys who have fucked around a bit before marriage. 

I have seen a lot of girls like these during my marriage trials. I have currently given up the idea of ever marrying an Indian girl. Atleast American or other Western women are very open about their sexual past which is very unlike the hypocrisy that surrounds Indian women. 

Sorry for the long post but hope it helps you make decisions. 

picha lite ra babu.. She is normal. nuvve chepputunav kada she is beautiful, working and honest.  inka em kavali ra babu.. gatam gataha ani proceed avvu. 

ee rojulo good looking , working, nice family back ground papa dorukutundi ante  60 miles speed lo vellali booking ki :P