Any Wwe Fans Here ? Who Is Your Favorite Superstar ?

ChilipiChinnodu

Last night smackdown choodale emaindi??

kalisto v/s  neville for USCHAMPIONSHIp ---Kalisto

newday + miz   v/s usos +tittus+ryan  === usos team

y2j reel

RR+Ambrose+y2j v/s wyatt family...

brawn strowman gadu involve ayyi andarini kumesthuntey...wherrrrrrreee is the big show ani vochi andarini kumeathdau...

RR spears tho endingeqScv9j.gif

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maximus

• arshad

• KharjuraNaidu

• errigaadu

kalisto v/s  neville for USCHAMPIONSHIp ---Kalisto

newday + miz   v/s usos +tittus+ryan  === usos team

y2j reel

RR+Ambrose+y2j v/s wyatt family...

brawn strowman gadu involve ayyi andarini kumesthuntey...wherrrrrrreee is the big show ani vochi andarini kumeathdau...

RR spears tho ending

Getting sick of this SuperReigns thing! He took like 3 pins after splitting shield. At least Cena takes a helluva beating until the finish. But Roman superman "punches" everybody, gets gassed out in less than 10 mins, and goes for the final kill. Good thing is people are completely against that Superman character.

I was so scared that WWE would let Roman pin Brock "freaking" Lesnar! Save humanity!

Wrestling legend Bret "Hitman" Hart says he's undergoing surgery for prostate cancer -- but vows to defeat "this nemesis once and for all."

The 58-year-old made the announcement on Instagram -- saying, "I beat the odds when I suffered my stroke in 2002, but it is now yet again, that I ... stand unafraid and face the tough road ahead of me."

He continued, "I will wage my fearsome fight against cancer with one shield and one sword carrying my determination and my fury for life, emboldened by all the love that's kept me going this long already."

"My children, grandchildren, and my loving wife Steph have been and will constantly be at my side. I refuse to lose, I will never give in or give up, and I will win this battle or die trying."

"Most important of all, I hope can take the fight to prostate cancer. To be a leader in awareness and to set the example for men everywhere who find themselves in my very same shoes, that prostate cancer can be beaten."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/01/bret-hitman-hart-i-have-prostate-cancer/#ixzz3yyN3PTNk