Need Some Info Regarding Vender

sunnyips

Hi  friends,

I work for company A and my client is company C .Between them i have a vendor B.Now the thing is that i want to skip my vendor B and work directly to client.

My client manager is okay to work with my company C.Will be there any legal issues that i'm gonna face from vendor B?

Any suggestions is appreciated.

1) company c that is  end client(if its a big company) will work through preferred vendors  - make sure they can work with your employer.

2) Vendor b tho initial ga docs sign chesinappudu oka clause untundi some where that if you want to for end client i.e c then you will have to work through b until and unles you quit the company and join back after 6/12 months ani something..- if you dont see this clause any where then you are good to skip this vendor and ask your employer to work directly with client.

bongu yemi kadhu....nee istam vachi nattu cheyyi

Yes oka vela aa vendor nundi aa client vere employees evvaru lekapothey..just project ayipoyindi ani cheppinchi direct ga client ki work cheyochu..