LOve story start settunna andaru ikkadaku vaccheyandi

harshakudaravally

[quote author=Raktam maraka link=topic=60948.msg613491#msg613491 date=1271780866]
It's from Anu wishing me good night. In the same SMS she apologized me for the harsh tone in our previous call. I sent a reply saying "it's ok and I should have been cautious while talking to girls..."
That's a bull-eye :) . My sentimental message had hit her strong. Immediately I got a call from Anu and she tried to explain how bad she felt for being harsh on me :) (actually I didn't feel her words harsh at that time!!!).
[/quote][img]http://s6.tinypic.com/2v92m85_th.jpg[/img]

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harshakudaravally

• bitterkai

• snappy

• jamesbond

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote author=Raktam maraka link=topic=60948.msg613491#msg613491 date=1271780866]
It's from Anu wishing me good night. In the same SMS she apologized me for the harsh tone in our previous call. I sent a reply saying "it's ok and I should have been cautious while talking to girls..."
That's a bull-eye :) . My sentimental message had hit her strong. Immediately I got a call from Anu and she tried to explain how bad she felt for being harsh on me :) (actually I didn't feel her words harsh at that time!!!).
[/quote] you rock you rock

KOncham story meeda kuda comments raayandi raa babu Nenu tarvaata Chaduvukovadaniki kuda baavuntundi  !q# !q# !q# !q# !q# !q# !q# !q# !q# !q#

[/quote]

Inkenti Racha start  [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/15oj621.gif[/img]

[quote author=snappy link=topic=60948.msg613495#msg613495 date=1271780948]
[img]http://s6.tinypic.com/2v92m85_th.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

do you want me to tell a new story or what ?
Posting the whole story at one place is good i thought for late comers.

[/quote]

akka chellella madhyaloki mana MARAKA gaadu [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/20iwe39.gif[/img]

!q# !q#[quote author=Raktam maraka link=topic=60948.msg613499#msg613499 date=1271781011]
KOncham story meeda kuda comments raayandi raa babu Nenu tarvaata Chaduvukovadaniki kuda baavuntundi  !q# !q# !q# !q# !q# !q# !q# !q# !q# !q#
[/quote] !q# !q# !q# !q# !q# nuvvu story asalu start cheykunda comeents adanunchi rayamantavu...sarriga raye story ni

[quote author=Raktam maraka link=topic=60948.msg613499#msg613499 date=1271781011]
[/quote]story interestin mama continue....

[quote author=jamajacha link=topic=60948.msg613502#msg613502 date=1271781049]
do you want me to tell a new story or what ?
Posting the whole story at one place is good i thought for late comers.
[/quote]

manchi pani chesaav......... nenu full story sadavagaliga  thankyou thankyou thankyou jama

[quote author=jamesbond link=topic=60948.msg613503#msg613503 date=1271781072]
akka chellella madhyaloki mana MARAKA gaadu [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/20iwe39.gif[/img]
[/quote] (*" (*" (*" (*" (*" (*" hammernd hammernd hammernd hammernd Idi naa story kadu raa babu

idhi failure story ani mundhu reveal cheyakunda vundalsindhi........appudu inka curiosity bagundedhi....
continue bro..im following ur story-------------

I strongly felt that she started thinking of me and at such an odd time she is trying to apologize... I told myself that it's the twist. Earlier she was reluctant to let me to talk to her sister. But now, she herself is interested in me and my feelings. I thought that finally I could get someone who really thinks of me and cares about my feelings.

[quote author=Raktam maraka link=topic=60948.msg613509#msg613509 date=1271781126]
(*" (*" (*" (*" (*" (*" hammernd hammernd hammernd hammernd Idi naa story kadu raa babu
[/quote]

telusule baa......... ninnu aa story hero ni chesa  ~"! ~"! ~"!

[quote author=Raktam maraka link=topic=60948.msg613499#msg613499 date=1271781011]
[/quote]

nuvvu cxontinue seyii baa

My life has come back into action :)
After that we (I and Anu) became good friends and used to talk so often. I always tried to make her feel that she is something special to me.