Vijaya Kesari Comments/status Messages Mega Thread

PegaMan

Okappudu jagan ni crticize chesindi, fans ni boothulu andi!! Ivala jagan ni venakaki esukoni vastundi!! And seperate state for rayalaseema anta!! She is trying to create gaps!! She can actually booked for issuing that statement on social media..

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iamlegend

• ramafdb

• PegaMan

• pythonic

Okappudu jagan ni crticize chesindi, fans ni boothulu andi!! Ivala jagan ni venakaki esukoni vastundi!! And seperate state for rayalaseema anta!! She is trying to create gaps!! She can actually booked for issuing that statement on social media..

please book29qlb11.gif

uncle nenu annadi case book cheyyamani  :3D_Smiles:

vadiki case book, lepakshi book ivanni anavasaram.... book ani kanapadithe chalu ninnu peekku thintadu .... aa pai nee kharma 

10574458_10152749423634740_3162160951238

These are akka comments...enduku ala prathi daniki you will be deported ani beddirinchadam...

Vijaya Kesari You are busted . AT&T you created my profile and entered those messages . And look at Texas timing .Let me report to FBI as I don't use AT&T#FBI

Vijaya Kesari #womensrights,#Bullying,#Cisco,#KCR,#KTR,#India,#Abuser,#Fakeprofile,#WomenHarrassement,#Facebook,

10538427_10203978370633104_8466942866223

Vijaya Kesari Roopaa Vani Koneru, Sandhya Pow,Sujatha Surepally this above guy has created my profile and harassing me by calling names . I am not a AT&T user and my time is PST and he sent the screen shots with AT&T with Texas time .Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao, KalvakuntlaRama Rao

Vijaya Kesari#USA,#India,#Cybercriminals,#Womensrights,#Bullying,#Dallas,#Texas,#Andhra,#Telangana,#Andhra Abusers .

Vijaya Kesari Yes do that if you have nerve , I will challenge you your deporting from US for abusing women and creating fake profiles on my name and hiding your profile so no one can block you

10538427_10203978370633104_8466942866223

Vijaya Kesari #FBI here is the pic posted by Jaii muni by creating my fake profile. #Identitytheft,#Forgery. He deleted the pic, so posting for you.

Aadu naa frd ye ... Correct time ki CM baa ee taadu esadu ....dani screen shots copy chesi vadiki pampanu ... Vadu inka rechipoyadu ..ki ki ki

Aadu naa frd ye ... Correct time ki CM baa ee taadu esadu ....dani screen shots copy chesi vadiki pampanu ... Vadu inka rechipoyadu ..ki ki ki

tell her to suck my dik, i dont give two fcks to that ugly piece of honey boo boo