Darrens Review On Gav

valentino

In this globalization lot of people are forgetting many things especially values and tradition !

"Perseverance through culture and tradition"

I always wanted to make global telugu film based on the above sentence !

Glad that there is one Telugu director KV who loves to portray the thick and thin of Telugu culture and Telugu tradition !

Coming to GAV>

Again Krishna vamsi proved his calibre of getting fine performance from his actors or making few slick scenes in any of his movies ! Good thing is in GAV no over action or no unwanted nonsense like his last few films ! Thank god ! His direction was natural and realistic

Ram Charan : was enthusiastic and did fine job! he suited well for the role ! he was trendy in terms of style or costumes! Good thing is in GAV he had some sort of spontaneous energy which he maintained till the end of the movie !

Srikanth : Natural actor , but his characterization is different from all his earlier films ! he did perfect job! He was fabulous where he blasts his mother and other females of the household ! Lovely refined Acting by Srikanth !

Kajal : looks fine , she was cute in the teasing and flirting scenes with Ram charan ,

NOTE : in few scenes felt like squeezing her spare parts ! Kamline: Never liked or never thought about her till now > But surprisingly she is better than kajal and looks attractive in GAV , I think KV magic !

Special Mention : Jayasudha and Prakash raj were very natural and realistic in their acting ! HATTs off to KV magic

SONGS : Nothing great in terms of songs or music ! but visually all songs are pleasing ! Even the sexy song was fine shot in jordan ! two songs looked old fashion pattern , may be KV chose such since the film has village atmosphere !

1st HALF : Nothing boring nor nothing great , Everything went smooth & fine in the context of the story ! However 5 mins of Hyd episode was fun & nice !

2nd HALF : OK but few realistic sentiment scenes towards climax !

Note : second half few scenes touched my heart and got tears ! one aunty beside me looking at me and asked boy u want milk? Poor aunty in the dark she mistook me as boy !

STORY : a simple story (however its the treatment that makes the difference)

However compared to his all recent films < Movie is far far better and u can watch it cooly!

WORTH WATCHING ONCE : for family values and perseverance of tradition and culture , Ram charan and kajal lovely teasing and flirting scenes !

NOTE : KV eludes sexuality in few bit shots ! Kajal bare back & kamlini bare back (Nice)

NOTE : in last few movies of KV , so much junk talk by unwanted characters ! But lucky in this movie no such nonsense ! All characters are part of the story !

Note : I wish srikanth rape scene could have been extended and more more vulgar !

Krishna Vamsi Uncle no one can beat u in getting performance from actors or making few slick scenes ! Thank u for not improvising junk talk or extra characters or boring scenes in GAV and perhaps making it a watchable movie for Once or Twice !

NOTE : aim not saying GAV is great movie or wonderful movie yet it is a fine movie ! u can watch it once !

Note : Houseful !

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bokadia

• PegaMan

• Nice_Guy

• alpachinao

Top Posters In This Topic

next month essay competitions unnayanta.. 

nenu naa life lo DB lo raasina athi pedha review nenokkadine ki.... adhi kooda 3 lines raasinattunna anthe.... odiemma ara page raasadu ekam ga

In this globalization lot of people are forgetting many things especially values and tradition !

"Perseverance through culture and tradition"

I always wanted to make global telugu film based on the above sentence !

Glad that there is one Telugu director KV who loves to portray the thick and thin of Telugu culture and Telugu tradition !

Coming to GAV>

Again Krishna vamsi proved his calibre of getting fine performance from his actors or making few slick scenes in any of his movies ! Good thing is in GAV no over action or no unwanted nonsense like his last few films ! Thank god ! His direction was natural and realistic

Ram Charan : was enthusiastic and did fine job! he suited well for the role ! he was trendy in terms of style or costumes! Good thing is in GAV he had some sort of spontaneous energy which he maintained till the end of the movie !

Srikanth : Natural actor , but his characterization is different from all his earlier films ! he did perfect job! He was fabulous where he blasts his mother and other females of the household ! Lovely refined Acting by Srikanth !

Kajal : looks fine , she was cute in the teasing and flirting scenes with Ram charan ,

NOTE : in few scenes felt like squeezing her spare parts ! Kamline: Never liked or never thought about her till now > But surprisingly she is better than kajal and looks attractive in GAV , I think KV magic !

Special Mention : Jayasudha and Prakash raj were very natural and realistic in their acting ! HATTs off to KV magic

SONGS : Nothing great in terms of songs or music ! but visually all songs are pleasing ! Even the sexy song was fine shot in jordan ! two songs looked old fashion pattern , may be KV chose such since the film has village atmosphere !

1st HALF : Nothing boring nor nothing great , Everything went smooth & fine in the context of the story ! However 5 mins of Hyd episode was fun & nice !

2nd HALF : OK but few realistic sentiment scenes towards climax !

Note : second half few scenes touched my heart and got tears ! one aunty beside me looking at me and asked boy u want milk? Poor aunty in the dark she mistook me as boy !

STORY : a simple story (however its the treatment that makes the difference)

However compared to his all recent films < Movie is far far better and u can watch it cooly!

WORTH WATCHING ONCE : for family values and perseverance of tradition and culture , Ram charan and kajal lovely teasing and flirting scenes !

NOTE : KV eludes sexuality in few bit shots ! Kajal bare back & kamlini bare back (Nice)

NOTE : in last few movies of KV , so much junk talk by unwanted characters ! But lucky in this movie no such nonsense ! All characters are part of the story !

Note : I wish srikanth rape scene could have been extended and more more vulgar !

Krishna Vamsi Uncle no one can beat u in getting performance from actors or making few slick scenes ! Thank u for not improvising junk talk or extra characters or boring scenes in GAV and perhaps making it a watchable movie for Once or Twice !

NOTE : aim not saying GAV is great movie or wonderful movie yet it is a fine movie ! u can watch it once !

Note : Houseful !

CITI_c$y  CITI_c$y

nenu naa life lo DB lo raasina athi pedha review nenokkadine ki.... adhi kooda 3 lines raasinattunna anthe.... odiemma ara page raasadu ekam ga

cheppina ga ankul..  pillodu practicing anta