Puzzles For Timepass

bheemavaram_bullodu

Three men are arrested on charges of murder. They make the following statements.

• First suspect: I'm not guilty of murder.
  • Second suspect: the third suspect is the murderer.
  • Third suspect: the first suspect is the murderer.

We know that two of them are lying and one of them is telling the truth, and certainly one of the three is the killer. The question now is:

• Which one is telling the truth?
  • What is the probability of each suspect being the murderer?

Mr. SeemaLekka was having an early walk. He had crossed a bridge when he saw crowd of people taking loudly. Rushing towards them, he found that they were standing around a dead woman. SeemaLekka was a famous detective. He started his investigation. This dead woman seemed to have come for an early walk, too. Seeing her handbag which was lying nearby, SeemaLekka ruffled through it and found what he was looking for - her identity card. Her name was Durga, and her house was about a ten minute drive away. Durga's number was also written on her card. SeemaLekka phoned the given number.
"Is this Durga's residence?"
"Yes. And I am her husband. What do you want?"
"Sir, your wife is dead."
"What! No way!"
"Sir, come here quickly."

About ten minutes later, a car came. Durga's husband got down, and on seeing the woman, rushed to her and started crying. SeemaLekka was about to console him when something came in his mind. He quickly had the husband arrested for murder of his wife. Can you tell WHY..?????

He didnt say where the deadbody is ..  :3D_Smiles:

Mr. SeemaLekka was having an early walk. He had crossed a bridge when he saw crowd of people taking loudly. Rushing towards them, he found that they were standing around a dead woman. SeemaLekka was a famous detective. He started his investigation. This dead woman seemed to have come for an early walk, too. Seeing her handbag which was lying nearby, SeemaLekka ruffled through it and found what he was looking for - her identity card. Her name was Durga, and her house was about a ten minute drive away. Durga's number was also written on her card. SeemaLekka phoned the given number.
"Is this Durga's residence?"
"Yes. And I am her husband. What do you want?"
"Sir, your wife is dead."
"What! No way!"
"Sir, come here quickly."

About ten minutes later, a car came. Durga's husband got down, and on seeing the woman, rushed to her and started crying. SeemaLekka was about to console him when something came in his mind. He quickly had the husband arrested for murder of his wife. Can you tell WHY..?????

think_ww

Detective SeemaLekka of the NYPD was investigating a murder at Chicago.
It was a difficult case, and SeemaLekka was completely stumped until he noticed a message sent to him by the killer cunningly hidden in a newspaper advertisement selling Car Licence Plates.
Detective SeemaLekka thought about it for a while, and when he had solved the puzzle, immediately arrested the guilty man.

Q1) How did SeemaLekka know the advert was a clue for him?

Q2) Solve the code and tell me who SeemaLekka arrested.

This is the newspaper advert (Car licence plates for sale) that Detective SeemaLekka saw.

Plates For Sale;

[W 05 NWO] 
[H 13 HSR ] 
[O 05 EBM] 
[D 08 UNE] 
[U 10 HTY] 
[N 04 BRE] 
[N 16 TTE] 
[I 26 LHC ] 
[T 10 AEE] 
[I 26 CNA] 
[X 22 VDA]