Top Posters In This Topic

• gargicau

• sattipandu

• Mahesh_Fan

• Hyderabad_Nawab

Top Posters In This Topic

arey neeku cheppina ardam ayyaelaa ledhu

or neeku etla cheppaalno naaku ardham aythaledhu

so move on  and go on with your life with same views  , dont knock someones door for help when some enraged pisslam follower comes running after you with a sword after hearing his local mullah preach

"All idol worshippers and non believers of Pisslam should perish or either convert"

lol. They'll come regardless of the hate speech legislation.

so its useless.

what else is a basic right? lol.

how about right to live :) how about speaking against people who deny that. How about using their gods to get back at them and explain your plight in a colorful way.

Eg. Beef fests organised by dalits. Tell me, does it offend other hindus and disturb religious harmony. Should it be banned?

anyway religious matters should be decided among people as a give and take. Govt has to stay away from playing cop on these issues as much as possible.

hate speech legislation is stupid.

You better read and get urself..

right to live is for all.. not just for u and me..when u r about utter something which hurts other sentiments, how abt thinking in other way some1 hurting ur sentiments, its seems may be u dont care, but people will care,so better live in their world and u live in urs..

2 things, what is legally correct. what is morally right, if you wont care much abt morality u better watch who else is watching u .. there is noway in democracy  constitution allowing hatred among people, tats commonsense.. you are talking like  a nazi :)

that's how the disturbance starts, govt. is not doing moral policing here, media. etc does.. Learn to respect other believes.  

lol. They'll come regardless of the hate speech legislation.

so its useless.

OK then sleep tight and plug up that butt hole of yours

i'm glad we live in a democracy where butt chiggers like you have to be tolerated as well

You better read and get urself..

right to live is for all.. not just for u and me..when u r about utter something which hurts other sentiments, how abt thinking in other way some1 hurting ur sentiments, its seems may be u dont care, but people will care,so better live in their world and u live in urs..

2 things, what is legally correct. what is morally right, if you wont care much abt morality u better watch who else is watching u .. there is noway in democracy  constitution allowing hatred among people, tats commonsense.. you are talking like  a nazi :)

that's how the disturbance starts, govt. is not doing moral policing here, media. etc does.. Learn to respect other believes.  

simple, if you don't give oppressed people the right to offend people at the top. The pent up anger will result in something far worse.

sentiments of caste groups who are at the top of the social order doesn't matter. They should learn to swallow insults thrown at them for their own good.

democracy, constitution doesn't talk about 'hatred'. especially true for a country where a powerful minority rules the majority and talks about 'hurt sentiments'.

Its good for democracy if more such sentiments are hurt.

OK then sleep tight and plug up that butt hole of yours

i'm glad we live in a democracy where butt chiggers like you have to be tolerated as well

the same thing could be said about you.

the same thing could be said about you.

yep you could

that the fabric of the society you live in

so dont stretch it, any society excels or to the least survives only by the boundaries it imposes to itself

hate speeches are one way for a minority to find its voice in a democracy.

stifling it will kill dissent.

stifling it wont kill dissent , stifling it will stop the never ending epidemic that stretched from mid east and stifled diff indian cultures for generations! If you think this is stifling go back and read where islam originated from and know the history it wrote in blood!Liberals,secularists and human orgs think alike on this issue and are main cause for the cancer india has been fighting with for ages!

stifling it wont kill dissent , stifling it will stop the never ending epidemic that stretched from mid east and stifled diff indian cultures for generations! If you think this is stifling go back and read where islam originated from and know the history it wrote in blood!Liberals,secularists and human orgs think alike on this issue and are main cause for the cancer india has been fighting with for ages!

hmm.. consider this.

If hate speeches are prosecuted, majority of mosques will be closed and their imams will be in Jail. But does that happen? NO.

Instead, Hindus who give hate speeches will be targeted, and a token muslim leader will be jailed to appease Hindus now and then.

So Hate speech legislation gives more power to muslims, than to Hindus. 

Typical of Hindus to enact legislation that harms them. a stupid civilizational habit.

In fact if you redact the law, and allow hate speech, it will help Hindus set their house in order. More importantly it will help lower castes among Hindus to find voice. Muslims voice will be drowned in the noise.

I'm more concerned about lower caste hindus than muslims, when I talk about this.

hmm.. consider this.

If hate speeches are prosecuted, majority of mosques will be closed and their imams will be in Jail. But does that happen? NO.

Instead, Hindus who give hate speeches will be targeted, and a token muslim leader will be jailed to appease Hindus now and then.

So Hate speech legislation gives more power to muslims, than to Hindus. 

Typical of Hindus to enact legislation that harms them. a stupid civilizational habit.

In fact if you redact the law, and allow hate speech, it will help Hindus set their house in order. More importantly it will help lower castes among Hindus to find voice. Muslims voice will be drowned in the noise.

I'm more concerned about lower caste hindus than muslims, when I talk about this.

wow after your horrendously biased argument with preconceived and fixated thought process going on in your head

i would like to pick your brains on one thing

Hey Genius , do you know why lowercaste hindus have been converting enmasse to christianity ?

Hey Genius , do you know why lowercaste hindus have been converting enmasse to christianity ?

It only strengthens my argument. If lower castes were allowed to openly abuse Hindus who oppressed them for long, how many would be attracted to Christianity?

It only strengthens my argument. If lower castes were allowed to openly abuse Hindus who oppressed them for long, how many would be attracted to Christianity?

u mean the ruling elite that imposed social and cultural guidelines in the name of caste system ????

and YES, hypothetically if they had a medium to voice their dissent openly what would have happened ??

do u mean to say since they had/have a voice they wouldnt be converting to chirstianity hhen given a choice ?