Chex---Disease---Be Careful---Guys.....

Leonardo_Di_Carpio

US lo its estimated that almost 30% of the population has herpes .... ante there is a chance that one in 3 u see here maybe having that .. stay away from one night stands and paid sex , also strip clubs if possible ....

nenu condom veskunta naaku em kaadu anukovatam kantey pedha stupidity inka em undadu ..... but one good thing abt the people in the US is , if u ask them in advance if they have herpes or gonnorhea more than 90% of the ppl will tell u the fact ... if u r not sure abt it ,  just ask them

informative....agreed....

suggestions for him ??

i always tell people... condom is like umbrella in rain.. you still get wet... 

condoms are not to stop disease.. they are to stop unwanted pregnancy

sHa_clap4  sHa_clap4  sHa_clap4

actuall girl kuda US lo 2 years work chesi vellindi....she knows about his immigration things....

marriage ante life lo oke sari....naku amayi nachindi....i will try to save her not infecting her....

but if she gets infected also....medication ippisthanu......guilty ani oppesukuntanu antunadu....

first chala rude anukuna....but tharuvta think chesthe....vadi situation ardham ayyindi....

Love da lo justification.. Anni muskoni ammayiki cheppamanu.. Can't keep it under wraps and marry.. M gudisipothadu.. I might sound rude/harsh but it's not his decision to make bro now..

Vuncle so how not to get wet in rain? Rain Loki vellalani sarada unte??? r5t7tCA.gif

Love da lo justification.. Anni muskoni ammayiki cheppamanu.. Can't keep it under wraps and marry.. M gudisipothadu.. I might sound rude/harsh but it's not his decision to make bro now..

ala chepthe

cheppu tho kodataaru.......

similar case ma pend gadu.. one month engg.. jan feb lo mrg..

kiss chesinaduku vachindi. he is my roomate ... we r frnds for 25 yrs

Kiss asal cheyyakudadu mayya.. Monneppudooo Nuvvena thadesindi vellakandi beaches ki ani ?? r5t7tCA.gif

informative....agreed....

suggestions for him ??

there is no cure bro .... first doctor daggaraki velli suggestions adagamanu that he's going to get married and how to avoid it from spreading to his wife ...... Herpes untey lips daggara monthly once or twice cysts laaga vasthay , thats like a sign that the person has herpes ani , he has to keep taking medications to keep that away from happening , ...... just ask him to go to the doc and ask for his suggestions bro , ammayiki mee vaadi condition cheppakunda pelli cheskuntunna ani cheppadu antey doctor gaadu thanthaadu ...

Can I still have Chex if I have herpes?

If you have herpes, you should tell your Chex partner(s) and let him or her know that you do and the risk involved. Using condoms may help lower this risk but it will not get rid of the risk completely. Having sores or other symptoms of herpes can increase your risk of spreading the disease. Even if you do not have any symptoms, you can still infect your sex partners.

naku intha info telidu....thanks...i will tell this to him

lol perfect analogy .... 

Kiss asal cheyyakudadu mayya.. Monneppudooo Nuvvena thadesindi vellakandi beaches ki ani ?? r5t7tCA.gif

no thrd mastaru.. he kisseed a girll with warts on lips

dude tell the girl before her life gets ruined ... this is crime man, telisi rogam antinchatam is very bad man ammai bagundi ani tanu cheskodam kadu

bro read my previous replies....

i also told him to quit frm getting married....

but its very difficult to stop marriage now....parents relatives friends....inka girls life kuda malli matches ravadam kastham,....

its unfortunate situation bro....