Some Of The Most Amazing And Unknown Facts About Ramayana.

150bryant

Sita is daughter of Ravana.

Once while Vedavati was meditating on the riverbank, Ravana, the demon king, happened to see her. He was enamored by her beauty and tried to violate her. To escape from Ravan she jumped into a fire pit created for yajna. Before dying she cursed Ravan that in her next birth she will be responsible for his death. In her next birth, Vedavati was born as Ravana’s daughter. Soon after she was born, a voice from the sky warned that the baby will be responsible for her father’s death. To save his life, Ravana threw the little girl child into the sea. The child fell on the lap of sea-goddess Varuni. Goddess Varuni took the girl child to the shores and gave her to earth-goddess Pirthvi. Goddess Prithvi then gave her to King Janaka. As per Ramayana, Sita was found by King Janaka while ploughing a field. Therefore one version of Ramayana does say that she was the daughter of Ravana

I never heard of this story, it has flavors of Mahabharath..

here its wt i know.. 

Excerpt from Skanda Purana regarding this rebirth-

In treta yuga, when I had incarnated as Ram, Ravan had deceitfully abducted my consort Sita. But fortunately she was not Sita but Agni's consort Swaha. Before this incident could occur,Agni had already taken Sita to Patalloka and kept his own wife 'Swaha' in her place. Indra's act had special purpose behind it--to avenge Swaha's death,who was Vedavati in her previous birth and who had committed suicide after being touched by the same demon.Actually, Agni's consort 'Swaha' was 'Vedavati' in her previous birth. So, in reality Ravan had abducted Vedavati instead of Sita. Later on, I thanked Agni and promised him that I would make Vedavati my consort in Kaliyuga. The same vedavati has taken birth as Padmavati. You must go and convince Padmavati to become my consort.Vakulmalika went to Narayanpur and informed the king about Sri Hari's desire. Emperor Akash was extremely delighted at the prospect of having Sri Hari as his son-in-law. An auspicious day was chosen for the marriage and thus, Lord Sri Hari got Padmavati as his consort."

wrong.

Subhdra falls asleep soon after Arjun starts explaining but Abhimanyu listens in womb (Subhdraki badulu vu koduthu) and but soon after Arjun finishes explaining how to enter and starting to explain how to exit, knowing this Krishna intentionally disturbs Arjuna and he stops there. so Abhimanyu could not know about how to exit.

Thnx for correcting me..naku ala chadivinattu gurthu or may be I must have not understood properly

Indian Mythology is so vast and complex that there are so many different versions of the same story.There is a story about Vedavati and according to this story , SITA was never abducted by ravana.

Vedavati is the daughter of Brahmarishi Kusadhvaja, who is the son of Brihaspati, Lord-Guru of the Devas, the Gods. Having spent his life chanting and studying the sacred Vedas, he names his daughter Vedavati, or Embodiment of the Vedas, born as the fruit of his bhakti and tapasya. Once Ravana found Vedavati sitting in meditation and is captivated by her incredible beauty. He proposes her and is rejected. Ravana then mocks her austerities and molests her .Vedavati then curses Ravana that she will be the cause of his destruction and enters fire , seeking the protection of Agni.

Agni devta consoles Vedavati and gives her the oppurtunity to seek venegance.She is disguised as Maya sita , an exact look alike of sita and replaced sita just before sita is about to get kidnapped by ravana. The actual sita is under the protection of Agni and Maya sita gets kidnapped by ravana , leading to the destruction of Ravana.

At the time of Agni pariksha , Maya sita enters the fire and real sita comes out of it along with agni , who reveals the entire truth to Rama.

Maya Sita – worried about her uncertain future – questions Rama and Agni about what should she do now. They advise her to go to Pushkar and perform austerities and say that she will be become Svargalakshmi ("Lakshmi of the heaven") as the result of her asceticism. Shiva is pleased with her penance and promises to grant her desired boon. Maya Sita, who is transformed into Svargalakshmi by practising austerities for three lakh years, anxiously repeats five times that she get a husband. Shiva blesses her that she will be born as Draupadi, the princess of Pancala , who will have five husbands. Draupadi, the heroine of the Mahabharata, is born out of the flames of a yajna (fire sacrifice) of Drupada (King of Panchala) and later becomes the common wife of the five Pandava brothers, princes of Kuru kingdom

Since she has taken birth in three yugas– Vedavati in satya yuga , Maya Sita in Treta Yuga and Draupadi in Dwapara yuga , she is known as Trihayani, the one who appears in the three ages.

Dentlo ardham kanindhi nakuy... vedavati ni ravandu molestate chesindu....its in satya yuga... how come ravan was alive in treta yuga... 2 ages lo continue ayinda? :o

no....Aswaddhama ki puttinapat nunchi he will have a Mani (stone) in his forehead..

dani valla adiki etuvanti health issues or ragalu ravu..emiana hurt aite kuda he can heal faster..so he cannot be killed

Pandavas adini odilestaru because he is their teachers son ani..  kaani vad em chestad ante..after bheema kills Duryodhana.

he plans to kill all the Pandavas in night sleep time..Krishna ki munde telsu kabatti he asks pandavas to sleep in different tent..

so Aswaddhama ends up killing upa-pandavas...(pandavas 5 sons..)...a kopam to when pandavas try to kill Ashwaddama

next day morning...Krishna stops them and tells dont kill him...ani..

antalo ashwaddama...em abhimanyu wife kadupulo unna pillodiki kuda champeddam ani brhamastram use chestad...

adi chusi Krishna ki kopam vastad...so adiki shapam istad..a forehead lo gem ni chusi neeku inta ahankaram u killed a unborn child ani..

he give him immortality boon..but he will roam the planet till the end of kaliyuga will all sorts of ailments...ani...kungi kursistav kaani neeku chaavu raadu ani...

===================

idanta Krishnas master plan....he doesnt want any of Pandavas or kauravas lineage person to lead the future Bharat..

anduke he makes Ashwaddhama to kill all their children and kauravas childrten in war..

later krishna ..abhimanyu wife kadupu lo unna baby ni bratikinchi..new era start chestad...

bro..u r keep on impressing me your wealth of knowledge...gud...

I always find Mahabharata so interesting...it's such a huge story there are so many sub stories most people don't know....inni characters n sub stories ni fabricate cheyytam simply impossible asala...

ok tell me about vidura....karnudiki vidurudni saaradhi ga empika cheyyatam lo...adedo story undi....

bro..u r keep on impressing me your wealth of knowledge...gud...

I always find Mahabharata so interesting...it's such a huge story there are so many sub stories most people don't know....inni characters n sub stories ni fabricate cheyytam simply impossible asala...

ok tell me about vidura....karnudiki vidurudni saaradhi ga empika cheyyatam lo...adedo story undi....

Vidura na...he never came into the war zone man..

he was a minister.....saaradhi ga eppudu raledu...it was Shalya...

Shalya Nakul/Sahadev valla mena mama......he is one tough and strong guy...

and only competition to Krishna as a Charioteer.....  Arjun ki Krishna chestad..so Karna ki kuda alanti vaade kavalani alochistunte..veedu gurtostad...but..

Shalya being Nakul/Sahadevs uncle..vella side ela fight chestad anukuntunte..Shakuni sjetch geestad...

Shalya war zone ki vache places lo...vaadiki baga hoapitality chupinchandi..make him feel at home..anni amryadalu comforts provide cheyandi..but dont tell him that Duryodhana is doing this ani..

vati annitiki mechi..Shalya asks where is the Pandava King ante....appudu Shakuni and Duryodhana velli cheptar mem organise chesam ivanni ani.

vatiki  mechi Shalya em kavalo korkukondi ante....we want u to fight on our side ante..sare ani maata istad..

also...when Shalya rides Karnas charriot....shalya plays a big role in demoralising karna..so that his self esteem goes down and lack of concentratioon teppistad aadiki...  while fighting with Arjun..

Dentlo ardham kanindhi nakuy... vedavati ni ravandu molestate chesindu....its in satya yuga... how come ravan was alive in treta yuga... 2 ages lo continue ayinda? :o

a time lo...people used to have long life man...

even Bhishma in Mahabharata...had a rival who had to take 3 lives to avenge .....

Dusseratha was 10,000 yrs old....monne Piscoba thread vesad kada..

yeah my bad....bro...was talking about salya.....how come he is equal to Krishna??.....gurram tolatame kada??

Charioteer is also form of Art man..

u need to be good at it....should be able to control the horses..and divert them in any direction if needed..

appatlo..adi vallidarike sadhyam..