Family Question-Geniune Answer Please.

Diras

too much of a generilization .... first nunchi ilaanti attitude tho untey obv differences are bound to happen , and they blame the mother inlaws for it agn lol

yep!! ee rojullo dil ee tedaga untunaru lol mil are just living their lives ...,

lol...kooturni talli better look after chestada..or Attagaara??....answer simple no.....s/he could have used different word instead of 'genuine'....

no, i was referring to his/her other statement .... 

neek inka exp raledu opinion marchukuntav asap

lol...I have two sisters.....a niece and a nephew.....been there done it all long ago....:)

See Mils are also mothers to daughters. , the way they accept their daughter is totally different the way they accept their daughter in law.

lol...I have two sisters.....a niece and a nephew.....been there done it all long ago....:)

neek pelli ayyaka real time exp ostadi ..sisters brothers ni chudatam is like our training n fake resume exp

yep!! ee rojullo dil ee tedaga untunaru lol mil are just living their lives ...,

iddarni okey place lo ekkuva days unchakunda chusthey chaalu , it'll all be fine :giggle:

See Mils are also mothers to daughters. , the way they accept their daughter is totally different the way they accept their daughter in law.

lol what if hubby is the only son ?

neek pelli ayyaka real time exp ostadi ..sisters brothers ni chudatam is like our training n fake resume exp

A brother who seen all drama during their sis marriage n if he got sister who is suffering coz of in laws , he understands very well,,,, am not generalizing all mils r bad but they can't accept daughter in law as their daughter, I can say even there are bad daughter in laws too .. Annitlo anni rakalu untaru

iddarni okey place lo ekkuva days unchakunda chusthey chaalu , it'll all be fine :giggle:

how matured anedi matters here!! i see ppl coming to us right after marriage living alone with husband and complaining on in laws for stupid stuff