Uber Wants To Buy Every Single Self Driving Tesla In 2020

donganaaK

Of topic, Steve Jobs is a blatant cheater almost like CBN ... whatever others does goes under his name, mana CBN kooda patha govt pathakalu anni vadi peru meeda eskunnattu... After watching some Next videos, his participation in meetings is too verbose and extremely shallow. All he did was crack the whip

nuvvu marketing 101 lessons teeskovali before u go about judging a guy steve jobs lol ...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• donganaaK

• vaade_veedu

• KeyserSoze

• idiBeZaWaDa

Top Posters In This Topic

Dabbulu danam cheyyakapothe dobbeydam kinde lekka neeku artham kadu le

lol ey dictionary lo ... neeku ochey salary antha donate chesey mari ...

adanta maaku telvadu...donate seykapoina dabbu dobbeydame.. h@)

that was super funny , manodu sarcastic ga antunnado serious ga antunnado i'm still not sure lol

lol ey dictionary lo ... neeku ochey salary antha donate chesey mari ...

Ya sure half a trillion vaste pakka chesta... and not as if I dont donate, will surely use it to help sone friends around me and have sent few thousands of dollars for friends' education

Ya sure half a trillion vaste pakka chesta... and not as if I dont donate, will surely use it to help sone friends around me and have sent few thousands of dollars for friends' education

Philanthrophy is not publicity , it is empathy lol

rofl .. ee rojuki ee comedy chaalu ...

being a fan boy is way better than having a holier than thou attitude like u .. lol ..

Holier than his holiness Steve Jobs who forgot that it was that philanthrophy in Krishna temple that made him survive lol

Holier than his holiness Steve Jobs who forgot that it was that philanthrophy in Krishna temple that made him survive lol

as it it indaka nuvvu pakkanollaki neethul cheppi same thing ninnu cheymante i will do it when i get half a trillion dollars anta , u and i both know that wont happen like ever .... but i gotta admit that was actually hilarious as fck ...

pakkodiki neethul cheppamante parigethukunta osthaar janaalu lol ...

lite guyz...philantrophy cheyyala vadda anedi vaadi istam...its his money which he earned through hard work and he is the sole decision maker on how to spend his money

lite guyz...philantrophy cheyyala vadda anedi vaadi istam...its his money which he earned through hard work and he is the sole decision maker on how to spend his money

adi manodiki ardham kaadu le , pakkodi money aithe donate cheyyali anta manodidi aithe half trillion ochey daaka donate cheyyadu anta ... comedy of the day ...

as it it indaka nuvvu pakkanollaki neethul cheppi same thing ninnu cheymante i will do it when i get half a trillion dollars anta , u and i both know that wont happen like ever .... but i gotta admit that was actually hilarious as fck ...

pakkodiki neethul cheppamante parigethukunta osthaar janaalu lol ...

I guss you didnt read full answer, I didnt say I will do when I get that amount I am already doing a bit that I could do... not like will store for myself lol

I guss you didnt read full answer, I didnt say I will do when I get that amount I am already doing a bit that I could do... not like will store for myself lol

sure i believe u lol