• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dappusubhani

• 4Vikram

• manjunath455

• fake_Bezawada

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackie thread vesaadu ga.. adhi chusi call chesi, organization head tho contact ayyanu..

i donno what kind of help you did vuncle.. kaani financial help lantivi emana cheyochu aa???

i donno what kind of help you did vuncle.. kaani financial help lantivi emana cheyochu aa???

I did financial help and yeah anybody can do that. and you can enquire about how they spend your money if you want.. I like their transparency in everything..

I did financial help and yeah anybody can do that. and you can enquire about how they spend your money if you want.. I like their transparency in everything..

ohh nice.. there is also one organization bro.. i guess i have bookmarked that but couldnt helped.. adi kuda full transparent, they start with low types transactions as well.. 1200 rupees oo emo start aitadi anukunta and they serve food for children.. it states that 1200 iste oka child ki one year food iyochu and 2400 iste iddaru pillalaki somethng like that... guess chaala manchidi adi kuda 

ohh nice.. there is also one organization bro.. i guess i have bookmarked that but couldnt helped.. adi kuda full transparent, they start with low types transactions as well.. 1200 rupees oo emo start aitadi anukunta and they serve food for children.. it states that 1200 iste oka child ki one year food iyochu and 2400 iste iddaru pillalaki somethng like that... guess chaala manchidi adi kuda

super kadaaa

Nice bro.. try to gather some info about them and also rating if possible..

Please follow MARGAM page in fb. actual ga ee organization gurinchi Jackie vesina oka thread valla naku telisindi. they are doing really great service to the society and they are not asking for donations from anyone. as far as i know, people voluntarily donating to them and each and every penny is accounted and that impressed me a lot.

U great nenu already told