• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4Vikram

• PichiPyune

• VizagRocks

• loveindia

lachii you will do great things, things most of the bitchess blabbering around here cant do,wont do or will never dare to do. Welcome to the brotherhood and stay motivated.

To Narsi,saul and co. : No matter what your education credentials are , a gal , a telugu gal took a step and is doing something great, something none of you guys did or going to do, so stop your nonsense and go home. Nobody really cares who you are, because all you guys do is judge people on here, talk crap and try to make fun of them. If its motivating criticism everyone will applaud, but this is cynicism and am sorry for your parents. If you really have ballss to say these things lets end this rivalry right here,meet up, I bet i can knock you guys out in a couple of minutes. 

To narsi: i see you repeatedly denounce,demean and denigrate people here. I have asked you a simple question, who are you? what did you achieve and did you ever come in forbes or time or any magazine? You are a 30+ old maggot, who immigrated to canada and living as some nobody. Dont try to glorify your self by throwing fancy vocabulary in DB! I am not writing this with BP am writing this to let your bitchass know that idgaf and nobody does on here. You are repeatedly banned for a reason, i believe you have same life in the real world, no friends none.

GP

brah.. just curious. .how did you get your citizenship 

nuv indian army lo join ayi e mata anu neku reply vastadi sir.

naku army interested ani nenu seppana? Ikkada armylo jeradam nee choice aite join avvu...great thing ani guddalu sinchukoku...antaga armylo podisedam ani interest unnodivi home countrylo try chesava? Final verdict entante...u have selected wht u want...malli daniki chidathalu vayistav deniki

lol. I was responding to accuman. not to her. 

I'm sure you also don't have real life friends, and if you do, they are all characters from Sons of Anarchy.

as expected your answer neither has a meaning nor a reply for my questions other than absurd mockery again with no evidence! this is plain BS. Now go ahead and type in " you neither understood what i said nor will comprehend. BP techukoku" intakante em istav le! lol nuvve sollu commenst estav daniki nuvve justifications istunnav, e thread lone kadu asal ye thread lo aina prati okadni BP techukoku ani nuv Ballss burst cheskuntunav ga daily chustunam enduk ra babu vastav, nuv nijamgane research chese scientist ve aite inta time undadu, asal ilanti vedhava comments cheyavu. 

GP

brah.. just curious. .how did you get your citizenship 

welcome to brotherhood annadu ga. vaadu kooda army emo.

nuvvu cheripo brother. o panaipothadi.

as expected your answer neither has a meaning nor a reply for my questions other than absurd mockery again with no evidence! this is plain BS. Now go ahead and type in " you neither understood what i said nor will comprehend. BP techukoku" intakante em istav le! lol nuvve sollu commenst estav daniki nuvve justifications istunnav, e thread lone kadu asal ye thread lo aina prati okadni BP techukoku ani nuv Ballss burst cheskuntunav ga daily chustunam enduk ra babu vastav, nuv nijamgane research chese scientist ve aite inta time undadu, asal ilanti vedhava comments cheyavu. 

lol. burra penchuko ra bhai. US army paapam.

welcome to brotherhood annadu ga. vaadu kooda army emo.

nuvvu cheripo brother. o panaipothadi.

am already eligible for British citizenship an year ago brah.. 

not interested to take.. I have some commitements back home 

naku army interested ani nenu seppana? Ikkada armylo jeradam nee choice aite join avvu...great thing ani guddalu sinchukoku...antaga armylo podisedam ani interest unnodivi home countrylo try chesava? Final verdict entante...u have selected wht u want...malli daniki chidathalu vayistav deniki

oka question adguta answer chey, nuv bezawada bezawada ani chidatalu midatalu guddalu vayinchi chinchi mothukuni janalni db la buthul 10gite justification, kani oka individual tana life la yedo chesindu chesindi ani chepte dappu kottadama? idi ne mentality! 

nuv army interest undi anav ani nen anana? nuv vesina question ki answer nuvvu indian army lo soldier vi ayi unte adugu apud answer vastadi ana, neku teluso ledo indian us army rendu konni years ga trainings chestunay and nuv oka soldier vi aite ye desam ki chestuna ilanti vekkiri questions adagav endukante you will go through certain things in life only a soldier will understand. adi na meaning. nenem chinchukoledu chinchaledu.

am already eligible for British citizenship an year ago brah.. 

entho better, US kante. free medicals, plus surgery lo most innovations akkade jaruguthondi. enjoy

kotha ga convert ayna pentecostals kante dhaarunga unnav kadhaa ra iamlegend.

BP techukoku and adigina questions ki answer ivvu tarvata ne comedy comments chedduvu