Ila Untaru Ammaiyilu...:(

BjorkGudmundsdottir

lol dude..pity on you....things like this also happen... i guess you are only cinema story fan adnhuke real stories realistic anpisthalev neeku...

I pity u man. Ur ex chatting with some guy after u fcked her.haven't u had a thought of why she has done it. Rofl. She is not even tired.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BjorkGudmundsdottir

• KillChillPandey

• PriiYa

• Rebel890

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I pity u man. Ur ex chatting with some guy after u fcked her.haven't u had a thought of why she has done it. Rofl. She is not even tired.

adhe kadha lolli antha....why she has done that?..i didnt have any clue....

ooh man....u still kiddoo ankunta....after bumchik bum tired ayi sachipothara man?....again cinema imagination!...reallife la antha tired aiporu man...

ayooo.gif?1290058250

my first gif!..lol!..:)

adhe kadha lolli antha....why she has done that?..i didnt have any clue....

ooh man....u still kiddoo ankunta....after bumchik bum tired ayi sachipothara man?....again cinema imagination!...reallife la antha tired aiporu man...

Ya if it's for 2 mins why would the girl get tired. Rofl.

Ya if it's for 2 mins why would the girl get tired. Rofl.

what bro...u talk something irrelevant just to win...in reality u wont get shit tired after bumchik bum..u need to experience before talking dude...

Ya if it's for 2 mins why would the girl get tired. Ro

A man was seated next to a kid in an airplane.

The man turned to him and said,"Let's Talk."

Kid: Ok,what do we talk about?

Man(Making fun of the kid): How abt nuclear power?

Kid: Very interesting topic. But let me ask you a question... 
Horse Cow & Deer, all eat grass. Yet deer excretes pellets, cow flat potty & horse clumps. Why?

Man: I don't know.

Child: Do you really feel qualified enough to discuss nuclear issues when you dont know shit?

what bro...u talk something irrelevant just to win...in reality u wont get ###### tired after bumchik bum..u need to experience before talking dude...

no tiredness after sexx unless its good one. May b u suld try to say it to some 4th standard guy. Not me bro.

A man was seated next to a kid in an airplane.

The man turned to him and said,"Let's Talk."

Kid: Ok,what do we talk about?

Man(Making fun of the kid): How abt nuclear power?

Kid: Very interesting topic. But let me ask you a question...
Horse Cow & Deer, all eat grass. Yet deer excretes pellets, cow flat potty & horse clumps. Why?

Man: I don't know.

Child: Do you really feel qualified enough to discuss nuclear issues when you dont know ######?

That's Cuz of the kind of bacteria that is present in ones own stomach. Simple answer.