America: A Nation Of Idiots.

VizagRocks

Ontario with 30% of California's GDP, generates almost 60% of revenue that Cali does from taxes.

Why not the US stop pretending to be a nation, with military and all that jazz.

why not just accept that its a whorehouse where people come in to fulfill their lust for money.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• iamlegend

• Rebel890

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 is a straight jab at reputmorons
Lol

I'm still waiting for our hypernationalist army friend to jump in and say some incoherent trash to prove my point @3$%

Ontario with 30% of California's GDP, generates almost 60% of revenue that Cali does from taxes.

Why not the US stop pretending to be a nation, with military and all that jazz.

why not just accept that its a whorehouse where people come in to fulfill their lust for money.

if you tax as much as ontarrio of course you can make 100% as much as cali gets...

Brahmigadu.blogspot+(5).gif incoherent trash is what your mom was! a fine example.

you have to work on your insults, buddy.

not only are they not insulting to the intended target, they actually make you look like a complete fool.

Is getting through this mavni thing so easy?

A cab driver (high school graduate) on my last trip to India was asking about immigration to the US. Do you think it would be a good idea to recommend the mavni route to him?

you have to work on your insults, buddy.

not only are they not insulting to the intended target, they actually make you look like a complete fool.

Is getting through this mavni thing so easy?

A cab driver (high school graduate) on my last trip to India was asking about immigration to the US. Do you think it would be a good idea to recommend the mavni route to him?

i dont have to pay attention to detail to insult you. The threads and posts you do, speak of your intelligence and arrogance. Nobody cares about your lowlife so spare the ridiculous remarks. You are fcking joke, numbnutsBrahmigadu.blogspot+(5).gif

i dont have to pay attention to detail to insult you. The threads and posts you do, speak of your intelligence and arrogance. Nobody cares about your lowlife so spare the ridiculous remarks. You are fcking joke, numbnuts

what's so ridiculous about picking on an idiot who doesn't know how to use a simple phrase like 'incoherent trash'?

what's so ridiculous about picking on an idiot who doesn't know how to use a simple phrase like 'incoherent trash'?

keep living in your imaginary box thinking ppl are obliged to impress you with vocab Brahmigadu.blogspot+(5).gif and for pete's sake dont even start a vocab drama with me, coz it aint gonna work on meBrahmigadu.blogspot+(5).gif. Its pretty obvious that you got no life and spend 24x7 to impress ppl in db throwing different words! dude just coz you threw a phrase at me and i denied to respond doesnt mean that i have to comeback with a better phrase. get a hint, as i said you keep repeatedly throw the same shitt everyday and its gayy. Grow some ballss and behave yourself.

keep living in your imaginary box thinking ppl are obliged to impress you with vocab Brahmigadu.blogspot+(5).gif and for pete's sake dont even start a vocab drama with me, coz it aint gonna work on meBrahmigadu.blogspot+(5).gif. Its pretty obvious that you got no life and spend 24x7 to impress ppl in db throwing different words! dude just coz you threw a phrase at me and i denied to respond doesnt mean that i have to comeback with a better phrase. get a hint, as i said you keep repeatedly throw the same shitt everyday and its gayy. Grow some ballss and behave yourself.

your lack of basic intelligence is not my problem, dude.

your lack of basic intelligence is not my problem, dude.

your lack of basic comprehension is not my problem. Quit crying on things you cant do shitt about. Your inability to grow up in life is not my problem. Being a lil bitchh is not an answer and as i said again you aint shitt. Brahmigadu.blogspot+(5).gif

your lack of basic comprehension is not my problem. Quit crying on things you cant do shitt about. Your inability to grow up in life is not my problem. Being a lil bitchh is not an answer and as i said again you aint shitt. 

commenting on something is not equal to crying on it. Perhaps such basic logic lessons are not taught at mavni schools.