Db Girls Ni Scolding Apandi Guys

samajaaragamana

Divorced ladies from Db should be banned. Papam gongura divorced mental retarded. Lost virginitttyy.

Inka ninnu life evadu gokadu. You can be a shakila not savitri.

I respect savitri as Godess and a divorced lady as Shakila a bi***

l

Ok so sad that ur mom is a divorced lady n given birth to you after she got divorced n u yelling on ladies on db .. In that way ur showing ur frustration.. LOL pity on u

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nrikittu

• samajaaragamana

• Dimpy123

• GunturGongura

Bujjigadu I'd ekkadunna ravali

Nee money yekkottina yedava vijendraprasad ane id Lo roaming .. Adele divorced fellow.... Dorkipoyadu evadki na mida inta personal abuse ki digalsina pani Ledu vadiki and vadi thotti gang ki tappa

Good bad yemundi.. Db valla chala telustay

Mundu ikda gender biased matalu manuko.. Bc kalam kadu idi. .. Grow up

Db girls Manchu Aite Db boys manchu mohan babula

Yellavayya.. Db is virtual .. Db Lo undadam better .. Chala vishayalu telustuntay

BC kalam ento I don't know A men can have 10 Wifey's - a Dubai Sheikh  no body cares .But a women can't.

If a women is married twice or divorced no body respect her in the society.

.No one will invite you for any occasions and if you come there they will talk at you and laugh at you. Small kids will stay away from you.

Your hubby tasted your grapes and made it as potatos. Sandulu vachayi ani samarapadaku your ribbon already cutted in to pieces.

Ribbon cutting should be done by only one person once in a lifetime for a  women.

Every men needs a fresh smell of a flower  and not the flower which is already used by someone on the bed.

You are a divorced lady I know you smell very bad better get out of Db.

BC kalam ento I don't know A men can have 10 Wifey's - a Dubai Sheikh no body cares .But a women can't.
.No one will invite you for any occasions and if you come there they will talk at you and laugh at you. Small kids will stay away from you.
Your hubby tasted your grapes and made it as potatos. Sandulu vachayi ani samarapadaku your ribbon already cutted in to pieces.
Ribbon cutting should be done by only one person once in a lifetime for a women.

Every men needs a fresh smell of a flower and not the flower which is already used by someone on the bed.

Rofl frustration post

BC kalam ento I don't know A men can have 10 Wifey's - a Dubai Sheikh no body cares .But a women can't.
Ribbon cutting should be done by only one person once in a lifetime for a women.

Every men needs a fresh smell of a flower and not the flower which is already used by someone on the bed.

ROFL.. Pity on you that ur mom went through this shit

ya nuvvu antae kamedy...janalu antae tragedy..neethulu..brahmi%20laugh.gifinka nenu hurt avvadam kaadhu..nuvvu anna dialogs cheppina,neeku..mirror soopincha neeku annattu..!!personal ga theliyani vallani "osey" antae bayata boothae mari...chipiri tiragestharu india lo itae..!!

gp

sorry both of you.......kani comments check cheskondi nen epudu fight start cheyanu meeru start chesthe thappa brahmi%20laugh.gif

sorry both of you.......kani comments check cheskondi nen epudu fight start cheyanu meeru start chesthe thappa brahmi%20laugh.gif

Lite tisko nuvu manchodivi bro

BC kalam ento I don't know A men can have 10 Wifey's - a Dubai Sheikh  no body cares .But a women can't.

Ribbon cutting should be done by only one person once in a lifetime for a  women.

Every men needs a fresh smell of a flower  and not the flower which is already used by someone on the bed.

Bujjigadu I'd ekkadunna ravali

Nee money yekkottina yedava vijendraprasad ane id Lo roaming .. Adele divorced fellow.... Dorkipoyadu evadki na mida inta personal abuse ki digalsina pani Ledu vadiki and vadi thotti gang ki tappa

Ikkada kotukuntunaru enduku asalu apandi mLO5Za.gif