• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JANASENA

• solman

• Rendu

• kingoftollywood

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes man... investigation jaruguthondhi company payina.... securities vaallatho.... $1B liquidity vundhani statement ichaadu last nov lo.... ippudu thenguthunnaaru... :3D_Smiles_38:

Oka vela Nijam ga vunte stock Malli full rise avutundhi

Ledante...no comment ika

nenu small time player vuncle..... $300

.6 below ragane malla ammesta .....

aa website chala mandi bullish ani antunnaru chooddam perugachu chance undi

avg price 1.70 ki konna... ippudu 0.7 vundhi.... $3000 thenginaayi....  :3D_Smiles_38:

market lo blue chips safe bet 

but market is all about official gambling , ne place lo unte kanuka , wait for 2 more days or epude buy chesthe oka 400 pedatha 

3k pogutukunaka dont mind loosing 3 more hundred 

orey..orey mee mohalu manda...emanna telise invest cehsthunnara?..this is a cult stock..if you follow stocktwits, you are a gone case..all the people in stocktwits are like you..they try to tempt you with their bullish targets so that they could sell their stocks...don't believe the stupid analysts..I have been investing from last 5 years...believe me, please don't follow like sheep and waste your heard earned money..Robinhood don't accept orders if the stock is too volatile or if they think it's a risk when it's below 2$.

Vadevado average cheyyamnnadu..inka price thaggithe em chesthadu?..alane dabbulu pogottukendi...i have been checking this forum from a long time..but never bothered to reply to anything..but after seeing some idiots deliberately giving bad advice and making others loose money, i have to give fair warning...SUNE is a cult stock and it's being investigated by SEC..if you have already bought this, mee karma..but kotthaga konevallu unte, my sincere advice..avoid it...there are lot many other good stocks...don't bet on one thing expecting high returns..and don't believe idiots who give stock advice without knowing anything..including me...

orey..orey mee mohalu manda...emanna telise invest cehsthunnara?..this is a cult stock..if you follow stocktwits, you are a gone case..all the people in stocktwits are like you..they try to tempt you with their bullish targets so that they could sell their stocks...don't believe the stupid analysts..I have been investing from last 5 years...believe me, please don't follow like sheep and waste your heard earned money..Robinhood don't accept orders if the stock is too volatile or if they think it's a risk when it's below 2$.

Vadevado average cheyyamnnadu..inka price thaggithe em chesthadu?..alane dabbulu pogottukendi...i have been checking this forum from a long time..but never bothered to reply to anything..but after seeing some idiots deliberately giving bad advice and making others loose money, i have to give fair warning...SUNE is a cult stock and it's being investigated by SEC..if you have already bought this, mee karma..but kotthaga konevallu unte, my sincere advice..avoid it...there are lot many other good stocks...don't bet on one thing expecting high returns..and don't believe idiots who give stock advice without knowing anything..including me...

ok vuncle....... 0.71 ki konna 0.61 ki ammesa............thx  for your salaha

Baa Db folks do not need logics
They want only magics

We are red bulls we see only bullish market