• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ToothPaste

• ARYA

• icecreamZ

• BabuRa0

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nuvvu enta sannasivo andariki telusu.. thread vesi prove chesko navasaram ledu.. topic context lekunda itta copy paste veste etta??? thread kuda pettu pundakor..

nuvvu enta sannasivo andariki telusu.. thread vesi prove chesko navasaram ledu.. topic context lekunda itta copy paste veste etta??? thread kuda pettu pundakor..

Thread link posted Baa, sorry for that!

hi frndz i hav aaa few points in thiz movie tht anyone one can explain when da flight is flying can any airport allow da mobile to switch on....? when da chase was happened with da frnd why hero dress colour changed suddenly ..? wahhhh wahhhhh what an editing how was da >>>>>>>>.. editor he just made da movie into *********** why the plenty repeated shorts ......? the extreme mistake was short time division @ all da head was good story with different topic of economic & hacking i think it could make it with bit better once

Thread link posted Baa, sorry for that!

NP, thanks..inka publicity stunts.. apu.. inni threads lo follow avatam kastam.. nee point emana unte main thread lo chepu..

hi frndz i hav aaa few points in thiz movie tht anyone one can explain when da flight is flying can any airport allow da mobile to switch on....? when da chase was happened with da frnd why hero dress colour changed suddenly ..? wahhhh wahhhhh what an editing how was da >>>>>>>>.. editor he just made da movie into *********** why the plenty repeated shorts ......? the extreme mistake was short time division @ all da head was good story with different topic of economic & hacking i think it could make it with bit better once

baboi...idem cinema ra nayana....rod....avoid it.....sudheer manchi actor....manchi cinema padali.....

Mana  Landasoor netha NTR photo-thumb-1235.jpg?_r=1410452056 kuda EFfed up country INDIA ninche kada.

yea you are correct.. I am also from same country.. i think you are too...

A movie without logic.. bullshit

Punam you r sooo beautiful but the luck was going from front of u caught it we r d fance of U....

blaugh.gif browser marchatam marchipoyav