starbucks @ forum mall - kukatpally

valentino

Starbucks @ Forum Mall kukatpally ! 

GONE TO BOLLS on SAT & SUNDAY 

sexy teen girls & hot aunties in modern outfits or shorts ............ heating mens bolls @ starbucks !

hmmm one might feel this is not india ! It is some western country in regard to ambience! 

God knows where these hot females are coming from .....

SAT & SUNDAY @ STARBUCKS - forum mall 

BEST LOOKING FEMALES & BEST DRESSED FEMALES  all around inside starbucks with their boyfriends or husbands 

GREAT GOING 

link
https://www.zomato.com/hyderabad/starbucks-kukatpally/photos#tabtoplink

NOTE : May be this modern females are coming to Forum mall @ Kukatpally to buy 3 global brands Forever21 (american) * Zara (spanish) and finally go to Starbucks for drinking 

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

mostly to watch movies ... 

I heard some state govts. are trying to come up with entertainment centers (malls with just movie plexes, game zones, and food courts), to improve profitability of malls.

I'm sure TG, KA, are the names I heard of that are interested in allowing builders to build such centers. Have any come up yet in Hyd like that?

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

I heard some state govts. are trying to come up with entertainment centers (malls with just movie plexes, game zones, and food courts), to improve profitability of malls.

I'm sure TG, KA, are the names I heard of that are interested in allowing builders to build such centers. Have any come up yet in Hyd like that?

L&T got rights to build such malls near every major metro station in hyd , construction is in progress

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

L&T got rights to build such malls near every major metro station in hyd , construction is in progress

Metro is going to change the face of Hyd. give it a major lift. I hope everything else keeps up too.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Metro is going to change the face of Hyd. give it a major lift. I hope everything else keeps up too.

fist adi complete avvatame pedha task @3$% ..... work is going on at a fast pace now , i think metro project really messed up hyd... daani valla dust baaga perigipoindi , i think because of that even the heat has increased , roads aithe gone case .... but after TRS got into power , the're  slowly taking care of all the road works ... 

Just now, BUDDY said:

fist adi complete avvatame pedha task @3$% ..... work is going on at a fast pace now , i think metro project really messed up hyd... daani valla dust baaga perigipoindi , i think because of that even the heat has increased , roads aithe gone case .... but after TRS got into power , the're  slowly taking care of all the road works ... 

happens with major projects like this. misallocation of resources. govts. should be given mandates to maintain airports/metros only as well as they maintain the average bus stand. emantaav.

that is why I'm against metros and fancy airports in India. Before you ask, I'm against metro in Chennai too, though I did take a ride on the 3rd day it was introduced, just for the heck of it.

14 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

happens with major projects like this. misallocation of resources. govts. should be given mandates to maintain airports/metros only as well as they maintain the average bus stand. emantaav.

that is why I'm against metros and fancy airports in India. Before you ask, I'm against metro in Chennai too, though I did take a ride on the 3rd day it was introduced, just for the heck of it.

hyd actually has bigger and wider roads than other metros ( like chennai and bangalore for instance ) but  hyderabads traffic has been increasing exponentially over the years and even these roads seem congested now , if the metro gets completed by 2017-2018 it would be really great because most of the commuter traffic will take the metros on a daily basis and the roads will become less congested  , if u think abt the long term benefits , a metro project makes sense atleast in hyd

and , quite a few big airports in india are JVs between the govt and private entities , and most of them are not surprisingly loss making to the govt @3$%