a short conversation between google HR and DB girl

lovvukovvu6

just going through friends fb wall....idhi 2011 lo jarigindi...when she was db member of manadb, afdb and pfdb...

This is on her final round, when it’s obvious that Google would hire her at any cost:

Interviewer (HR) : You've been marked exceptionally good and smart by my team! So, what are you expecting from us?
Anvitha : A decent job and space to fly, cuz I've got wings smile emoticon
Interviewer (HR) : You'll get it. And about the pay?
Anvitha : I've heard about Google being a good paymaster. So, I think I'll be happy with whatever you offer me , and if am not, I guess i can still talk you; can't I??
Interviewer (HR) : Of course.. Am glad to let you know that Google has considered you for our USA office, which does not happen very often in campus placements. You are being honoured like a topper from IIM smile emoticon
Anvitha : Thank you; but that’s not what I wanted. I wanna work for Google Hyd, not at any other place. Neither Bangalore nor USA.
Interviewer (HR) : May be you don’t know what life is like in Google USA. More than what you dreamt about! It’s a cake walk. Think about it, know more and am certain that you will be happy. I've always wanted a permanent job there myself!
Anvitha : I always dreamt of working here. I want what I dreamt for, nothing more.
Interviewer (HR) : You'll be paid times more than what you can grab here.
Anvitha : It isnt all about money. Its about my preferences.
Interviewer (HR) : I'll discuss this with my team. But is there a reason about your rigidness?
Anvitha: Yeah. The same reason why I can’t side line my parents when google can parent me for rest of my life. I'am born and brought up here. I can consider studying abroad for the sake of knowledge; but I can’t consider working abroad for the sake of money; when I know I can have a decent life right here amongst my friends and family! and its just not about my happiness -- Part of my money -- the taxes -- should go into development of my country and my place. No matter even if am earning peanuts here, I wanna contribute to my nation's development. Bluntly put, I don’t wanna pay tax, or I don’t wanna contribute to other nations ‘development when my own country needs me.
Interviewer (HR) : These things work good theoretically. You are given time to think.
Anvitha: I know what’s life like in Google USA. I even have a friend working there. There are numerous videos all over the internet about google USA. and I dont think any of it will change within the time that you can give me.
Interviewer (HR) : What if we offer you a joining in Google USA only?
Anvitha : I'll take the offer letter, but may not sign the joining letter. Years later, I may again apply for Google Hyd, and you may interview me again smile emoticon
Interviewer (HR) : Can you wait in the hall while I discuss with my team?
Hours later, she was given an offer letter to join in google Hyd, in creative dept. The other 2 candidates who were selected for google from CBIT were offered 6 lakhs per annum and into tech dept; while she was offered 14 LPA smile emoticon
Google commented something about Anvitha to Principal : Shes' confident, talented and creative. Above all, she's even ROYAL.