xbox and ps3 games to play with kids

Nannu_kelakoddu

7 minutes ago, Nannu_kelakoddu said:

Thanks bro, that's also in my list, but want him to grow little bit.

Thanks bro, will look into these.

Blur is best for kids ..... Graphics kuda cool Gá untai ...racing games bavuntai kids ki

Seriously guys COD with 6 year old? Please don't play this your kid...it's rated M..My suggestion is "Minecraft"..Its' really good to play with your son and helps him in strategy and planning...

49 minutes ago, what_the_whatt said:

Seriously guys COD with 6 year old? Please don't play this your kid...it's rated M..My suggestion is "Minecraft"..Its' really good to play with your son and helps him in strategy and planning...

Rise of Nations is better then...it teaches them abt all the civilisations 

11 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

Blur is best for kids ..... Graphics kuda cool Gá untai ...racing games bavuntai kids ki

Thanks bro, definitely will check it out

11 hours ago, what_the_whatt said:

No COD/shooter games. he is too young for those games

10 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

Rise of Nations is better then...it teaches them abt all the civilisations 

Ok will look into this as well. Thank you.

3 hours ago, fake_Bezawada said:

2nr3tpw.pngcoco cola pepsiii balayya babu sexyyy 

dude, irrelevant message

give much preference to outdoor sports...so that they can be healthy and fit.

the games which i use to play with my niece are cars, skylanders, lego harrypotter....only play with them weekly for 1 hour or so...dont make them to get addicted to console games.

also xbox kanna its better to get them something like wii or NES (mario, bomberman, athletics, sonic, adventure island.. to name a few) if u want to enjoy the games with kids.

12 minutes ago, angelina said:

give much preference to outdoor sports...so that they can be healthy and fit.

the games which i use to play with my niece are cars, skylanders, lego harrypotter....only play with them weekly for 1 hour or so...dont make them to get addicted to console games.

also xbox kanna its better to get them something like wii or NES (mario, bomberman, athletics, sonic, adventure island.. to name a few) if u want to enjoy the games with kids.

Thank you very much Angelina. 

5 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

bongu 6 yrs pillodiki xbox endhuku..park ki teesukoni poi football or soccer aadinchu...!!

Thank you mustang. But we cannot be there all the time with them. so just checking other options :) 

spring start ayyaka parks daggara side walks motham chalk piece tho drawings kanipistunnayi. This is good time and age to teach your kid about nature and art. National geographic books konandi, park lo kurchopetti nature ni draw cheyamanu like tree, bench etc, ask him to write few lines about the day or a topic.Tellollu alage nerputaru. Nenu park chuttu any season jogging chesta i like to see kids around in spring and summers.Winter lo indoor games ok but i have no idea naa nephew just 2 year old.