Why caste will never be annihilated in India.

VizagRocks

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• icecreamZ

• ParmQ

• ramana1212

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

icecreamz can go fcuk himself. he's just another guy who pretends to be 'casteless', perhaps deludes himself that he's anti caste. But he's obviously not, or he's a communist, who dreams of a classless society, without knowing where to start.

how are my rants illogical? upper castes constitute 15%?, and occupy how many ministries, land how many govt. contracts, constitute what percentage in both educational, and govt. institutions? They are punching way above their weight. And that's not because of their 'merit'. Its because of their influence.

The gap has reduced since reservation came in place, and you are claiming that lower castes take your share of everything, when its the other way around.

The logic is simple. India's wealth belongs to all. If you want a fair society, you divide it proportionally. There's still private wealth, which is untouched by reservations, so what's the cry about?

Post with references and talk, not some mumbo jumbo.

Instead of ranting again about thier influence, could it be considered that the lower castes people, despite of being the reservations, are unable to come out of thier victim mentality and catch up with the upper castes people?

Where is that my share? I never said that it is my share/our share. Don't twist, otherwise, it will sound like another rant.

12 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

okadu MD course complete chesina taravata, if you are calling him unqualified, nuvvu upper caste bigot ve kadha.

neeke, nee gurinchi teliyani vishayam chepthunna. telusukoni siggu techuko.

oorike RGV gaadi laa pichi p avvaku.

arey aa MD doctor evado nuvvu velli treatment cheyichuko....maku ee gola thapudhi @3$%

9 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Post with references and talk, not some mumbo jumbo.

Instead of ranting again about thier influence, could it be considered that the lower castes people, despite of being the reservations, are unable to come out of thier victim mentality and catch up with the upper castes people?

Where is that my share? I never said that it is my share/our share. Don't twist, otherwise, it will sound like another rant.

so what's the percentage of uppercastes? I can post references, not a big deal. I'm lazy to do it. Since, I'm not sure, that's why I put a question mark on 15%. I didn't claim it was 15%, but it should be around that. But are only 15% of govt. institutions uppercastes?

Since you are so sure about lower castes stealing upper caste share, you tell how do you calculate upper caste's fair share. How did you come to the conclusion that lower castes are taking your fair share.

Don't keep on talking of victim mentality. It makes no sense to this discussion, unless your only complaint against them is their mentality. Not the seats they are taking away from you.

So first make up your mind, what you want to accuse the lower castes of. Btw, I didn't understand what it is I was trying to twist.

1 minute ago, icecreamZ said:

arey aa MD doctor evado nuvvu velli treatment cheyichuko....maku ee gola thapudhi @3$%

Nenu nee laaga casteless ani musugu veskoledhu le ra. obvious ga veltha, avasaram aithe.

casteist bigot.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Nenu nee laaga casteless ani musugu veskoledhu le ra. obvious ga veltha, avasaram aithe.

casteist bigot.

edho okati le...manchi decision theskunnav..... neetho  paatu neelaga pichi ga kariche vallani 3 ni theskellu...vallani similar ga inko 3 ni theskellamanu.

final ga society lo konchum bullshit thaggudhi....

Just now, icecreamZ said:

edho okati le...manchi decision theskunnav..... neetho  paatu neelaga pichi ga kariche vallani 3 ni theskellu...vallani similar ga inko 3 ni theskellamanu.

nuvvu maatram casteless ani ninnu, pakkonallani, mosam cheskoni tiruguthu undu.

chaduvu raani chavatalu andaru merit gurinchi vaagithe, ilaage edusthundi le.

3 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

atu itu kaani yedava ra nuvvu. kaneesam caste bigots ki vaalla caste vaalla support untundi.

nuvvu adhedho 'merit' kosam, deniki chendani yedava la aypoyaavu ga, paapam.

poni logic anna nerchuko, ledha RGV gaadi laa, nee kante yedhavalani maatram geluku.

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

so what's the percentage of uppercastes? I can post references, not a big deal. I'm lazy to do it. Since, I'm not sure, that's why I put a question mark on 15%. I didn't claim it was 15%, but it should be around that. But are only 15% of govt. institutions uppercastes?

Since you are so sure about lower castes stealing upper caste share, you tell how do you calculate upper caste's fair share. How did you come to the conclusion that lower castes are taking your fair share.

Don't keep on talking of victim mentality. It makes no sense to this discussion, unless your only complaint against them is their mentality. Not the seats they are taking away from you.

So first make up your mind, what you want to accuse the lower castes of. Btw, I didn't understand what it is I was trying to twist.

Again twisting the words and side tracking the points. Where did I accuse anyone of stealing? I said that they are failry being compensated for what ever the victimization they have gone through. Go read. Lower castes can lay claim on 50% of what ever reserved for them and can compete for the remaining 50% of avaliable (unreserved) ones. On the other hand, the OCs can compete with thier fellow people and the lower castes for the unreservaed ones. Isn't logical enough to say that they shut thier mouth when they had to compete only for 50% of availabe 100% in the society?

I am not accusing of lower castes. I am accusing the people like you/Kanniah who are from upper castes .. pretending to be the champoins of dalith cause.

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Apparently for the elderly woman, Her Choice! it seems.

Saraina time ochi pranalu mida ki osthe bapan doc gurinchi wait chestada musalamma...

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

icecreamz can go fcuk himself. he's just another guy who pretends to be 'casteless', perhaps deludes himself that he's anti caste. But he's obviously not, or he's a communist, who dreams of a classless society, without knowing where to start.

how are my rants illogical? upper castes constitute 15%?, and occupy how many ministries, land how many govt. contracts, constitute what percentage in both educational, and govt. institutions? They are punching way above their weight. And that's not because of their 'merit'. Its because of their influence.

The gap has reduced since reservation came in place, and you are claiming that lower castes take your share of everything, when its the other way around.

The logic is simple. India's wealth belongs to all. If you want a fair society, you divide it proportionally. There's still private wealth, which is untouched by reservations, so what's the cry about?

already reservation tho economical ga better position lo unna dalits ki reservation kaavala vadha? single line lo cheppu