• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• mybabyboy

• Rocky143

• Bullimasteru

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, mybabyboy said:

its not the same with every person bhayya....manchi understanding undi, both sides cultures ni respect chesthe etuvanti issues undavu....arguments quite common but easy ga deal cheyadam chala easy compared to mana desi garals...mana indian ammailalo individuality kante todatl family influence untadhi

negativity ni encourage cheyyatam enduku positive gaane think cheddam - worst case lo divorce aina not the end of world ani cheptunna baa no offense to ppl who gone interracial.

12 hours ago, mybabyboy said:

no...latin american

12 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

LB-1.gif

12 hours ago, mybabyboy said:

ee gif ardham enti?

Nuvvu segestunnav,..neeku antha scene ledani...

Yes. Telugu guy married to an American woman of Irish descent. Perhaps the best decision I made in my life. Other than the obvious color difference, an interracial relationship  has a few other challenges with regards to different lifestyles, opinions, belief systems etc., but with a little bit of understanding, respect and of course love an interracial marriage can work.

Before and after marriage she took a lot of interest in finding out about Hinduism, Indian food and Indian festivals. She now regularly cooks Indian food at home. Unfortunately she did not take a liking to Indian movies, lol. The best I could do was to force her to watch Bahubali trailer which she actually liked :).

She now defends India and Indians on Facebook/ in person whenever she comes across any discrimination against Indians in the US. I remember a few years ago - an Indian American became "Miss USA" and some ignorant American folks went off on her calling her "Miss 9/11" "Miss Al Qaeda" etc., my wife absolutely blasted them on Facebook asking them to at least look at the map and see where India is geographically before associating India with the Middle East or terrorism.

Women in general are sensitive, caring and emotional - and I found that this is not unique to Indian women. It really applies almost universally to women of all hues.

And I believe interracial marriages these days are not that uncommon anymore with more people travelling and interacting with people of other races - these kind of marriages will only see an upswing.

11 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Yes. Telugu guy married to an American woman of Irish descent. Perhaps the best decision I made in my life. Other than the obvious color difference, an interracial relationship  has a few other challenges with regards to different lifestyles, opinions, belief systems etc., but with a little bit of understanding, respect and of course love an interracial marriage can work.

Before and after marriage she took a lot of interest in finding out about Hinduism, Indian food and Indian festivals. She now regularly cooks Indian food at home. Unfortunately she did not take a liking to Indian movies, lol. The best I could do was to force her to watch Bahubali trailer which she actually liked :).

She now defends India and Indians on Facebook/ in person whenever she comes across any discrimination against Indians in the US. I remember a few years ago - an Indian American became "Miss USA" and some ignorant American folks went off on her calling her "Miss 9/11" "Miss Al Qaeda" etc., my wife absolutely blasted them on Facebook asking them to at least look at the map and see where India is geographically before associating India with the Middle East or terrorism.

Women in general are sensitive, caring and emotional - and I found that this is not unique to Indian women. It really applies almost universally to women of all hues.

And I believe interracial marriages these days are not that uncommon anymore with more people travelling and interacting with people of other races - these kind of marriages will only see an upswing.

How did you met her at the university or work place ??

how many years did you guys date before ending up in marriage and who proposed ?? 

13 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

good for you  yellowyellow_shittyfellow

Good.. ey jaathi vaallu aina matured people broad gane alochistharu.. Indian kuralu masala vasana vasthunayi ani divorce ivaru if they really lov u..

Ma friend Latin American ni chesukunnadu 7-8 yrs back 6 yrs kid kuda Unnadu.. they are living happily

20 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

How did you met her at the university or work place ??

how many years did you guys date before ending up in marriage and who proposed ?? 

I actually met her online when I was living and working in New Zealand. It began as one of those random interactions you have with people on the internet but once we started interacting a lot via video, messaging etc., and things became serious - I travelled to actually visit her and her family in the US. I really liked the way their entire family treated me and after 2 years I permanently moved to the US.

Although the biggest challenge we had was - who was going to move where. I absolutely loved living in New Zealand and had a good job. And I told my wife (at the time fiancee) that I am not willing to move to the USA. But after 8 months of wrangling she convinced me to move to the US. Her logic was that I had already made a decision to move from India to New Zealand. For me it was going to be another move this time from New Zealand to USA. But for her she was born and brought up in the US with her family and friends living near by - she felt it was unfair for me to ask her to move to New Zealand when she had not had any intention to live anywhere other than in the US. 

Overall things worked out well for us both personally and professionally as I was able to land a very good job here and we bought a house about 2 years ago together.

We had dated for about 1.5 years although most of it was online.

Yep I did propose to her.

ChiChi - bhayya..nee chuttupakkala unnollandu iraqi's ni chesukuntunnarendi..neeku iraq ki enti sambandham??

2 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I actually met her online when I was living and working in New Zealand. It began as one of those random interactions you have with people on the internet but once we started interacting a lot via video, messaging etc., and things became serious - I travelled to actually visit her and her family in the US. I really liked the way their entire family treated me and after 2 years I permanently moved to the US.

Although the biggest challenge we had was - who was going to move where. I absolutely loved living in New Zealand and had a good job. And I told my wife (at the time fiancee) that I am not willing to move to the USA. But after 8 months of wrangling she convinced me to move to the US. Her logic was that I had already made a decision to move from India to New Zealand. For me it was going to be another move this time from New Zealand to USA. But for her she was born and brought up in the US with her family and friends living near by - she felt it was unfair for me to ask her to move to New Zealand when she had not had any intention to live anywhere other than in the US. 

Overall things worked out well for us both personally and professionally as I was able to land a very good job here and we bought a house about 2 years ago together.

We had dated for about 1.5 years although most of it was online.

Yep I did propose to her.

IT ena bhayya nidhi?