MCSD chesara evaranna

PhillyDotNetGuy

how did u failed in it?

what preparation you did?

have you downloaded the dumps? or read suggested textbook for the exam?

Microsoft website lo ney, they have sample exams and course training no?

3 minutes ago, loveindia said:

Why fail HTML n css man...try again man...

man tell about sql server broker ...waht job it does man...how i can do ararnged marraige for it with my web api service

2 hours ago, nissan said:

man tell about sql server broker ...waht job it does man...how i can do ararnged marraige for it with my web api service

Put url redirect to IL forum man.. 

9 hours ago, nissan said:

No access to kemputer man.. Mobile db..Monday roju will post abt service broker.. Donno abt arranged marriage man.. R u trying to implement like soa architecture man?

On 15 May 2016 at 4:24 AM, loveindia said:

Why fail HTML n css man...try again man...

23 hours ago, loveindia said:

No access to kemputer man.. Mobile db..Monday roju will post abt service broker.. Donno abt arranged marriage man.. R u trying to implement like soa architecture man?

Loveindia bhayya..! Nee Sql training gurunchi db lo kathal kathal ga vintunna...pls  next batch eppudu start chestunnav bhayya..pls keep posted no..!

23 hours ago, loveindia said:

Yes man I wanted to know what exactly this broker does

2 hours ago, nissan said:

Yes man I wanted to know what exactly this broker does

if you get in touch with a good DBA you can know more information than I do man... service broker basic ga use chesedi for queing data packets.. basic ga lets say, if you want to export an excel sheet that is full of returned orders into the database system, you will create a job that will load the file whenever it is available on a schedule basis.. there will be a time lag sometimes if the package just started and the file was available a second after the package was looking for file... in such a case it has to wait.. with service broker technique what happens is , it sends a call directly to that so called "Service to look for files" and queues the file in async system... it will be then processed immediately as there is no wait time for the queue.. you can have individual services for each task so if you have a complex calculation you can make that into different pieces and process all of them parallely as different services and combine all the data together as another service...

If you want the ways to configure it on a SQL Server Machine, like I said again you need the help from a good dba... this is a very good feature which behaves like SOA... if you are aiming at real-time apps you will have to consider this for sure man...

3 minutes ago, loveindia said:

if you get in touch with a good DBA you can know more information than I do man... service broker basic ga use chesedi for queing data packets.. basic ga lets say, if you want to export an excel sheet that is full of returned orders into the database system, you will create a job that will load the file whenever it is available on a schedule basis.. there will be a time lag sometimes if the package just started and the file was available a second after the package was looking for file... in such a case it has to wait.. with service broker technique what happens is , it sends a call directly to that so called "Service to look for files" and queues the file in async system... it will be then processed immediately as there is no wait time for the queue.. you can have individual services for each task so if you have a complex calculation you can make that into different pieces and process all of them parallely as different services and combine all the data together as another service...

If you want the ways to configure it on a SQL Server Machine, like I said again you need the help from a good dba... this is a very good feature which behaves like SOA... if you are aiming at real-time apps you will have to consider this for sure man...

Ardam kaledu :( 

simple ga seppali antey... Ippudu movie tickets kosam line lo nilabadey lantey adhoc ga velli broker deggara tics koni hall lo ki enter avvatamey na?

2 hours ago, buffaloboy said:

Loveindia bhayya..! Nee Sql training gurunchi db lo kathal kathal ga vintunna...pls  next batch eppudu start chestunnav bhayya..pls keep posted no..!

march batch over man... may batch is inhouse class room... so please book your seats for July batch man...

3 hours ago, loveindia said:

march batch over man... may batch is inhouse class room... so please book your seats for July batch man...

nen seppindi correst or thappu o seppu man 

3 hours ago, k2s said:

Ardam kaledu :( 

simple ga seppali antey... Ippudu movie tickets kosam line lo nilabadey lantey adhoc ga velli broker deggara tics koni hall lo ki enter avvatamey na?