inti loan fast ga thirchadam good a?

krishnote3

If it saves interest money then yes its a good idea.

some banks don't allow that, even if you do. You are just paying future payments with future inetrest.

so check with bank.

3 minutes ago, loveindia said:

mostly banks allow cheyyavu man... even though you pay, you have the entire amount agreed by the end of your tenure... again YMMV....

That is wrong myann..

Banks do allow to prepay the loan prinicipal amount in lumpsum. But every bank will have a condition period say like upto 6 months to 1yr, they are not allowed to pre-pay the principal amount in lumpsum. After 1yr they are allowed to pay any amount..

4 minutes ago, T_BAG said:

That is wrong myann..

Banks do allow to prepay the loan prinicipal amount in lumpsum. But every bank will have a condition period say like upto 6 months to 1yr, they are not allowed to pre-pay the principal amount in lumpsum. After 1yr they are allowed to pay any amount..

Elaa kanukkovali bhayya Ee details before entering into APPULA oobi..

7 minutes ago, T_BAG said:

That is wrong myann..

kaani vaalla interest free ayye daaka kada man banks aa time pettedi... am I wrong??? may be ayyundochu kuda... but us lo naa car ki nenu money pay chesta antey same annaru so....

• Upvote 1

Just now, loveindia said:

kaani vaalla interest free ayye daaka kada man banks aa time pettedi... am I wrong??? may be ayyundochu kuda... but us lo naa car ki nenu money pay chesta antey same annaru so....

I am talking about India Home loans. I took LIC home loan, after conditon period of 6 months, I paid my full principal and cleared the loan.

So you should first check the loan offer letter from the bank, in that they will mention any penalities for pre-payment of prinicipal..

Mostly NRI's they dont charge any penalty for pre-payament, however for resident indians, they charge a penalty.

So always check the loan offer letter from bank, and ask them in written statement, that there wont be any penalties,

otherise dont go with the loan.. look for someother bank,s

In my experience, LIC, AXIS bank are best..and they offer better interest rates..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, T_BAG said:

I am talking about India Home loans. I took LIC home loan, after conditon period of 6 months, I paid my full principal and cleared the loan.

So you should first check the loan offer letter from the bank, in that they will mention any penalities for pre-payment of prinicipal..

Mostly NRI's they dont charge any penalty for pre-payament, however for resident indians, they charge a penalty.

So always check the loan offer letter from bank, and ask them in written statement, that there wont be any penalties,

otherise dont go with the loan.. look for someother bank,s

In my experience, LIC, AXIS bank are best..and they offer better interest rates..

nenu us gurinchi talking... my bad man...

80% clear chesukuni, 20% mellaga kattuko brother, endukante land/flat emina litigations unte bank choosukuntundi,,,neekem pani undadu,,,

even though we can clear by paying full cash to bank, its not advisable,,,20% unchukuni loan mellaga katuko,,,

35 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

80% clear chesukuni, 20% mellaga kattuko brother, endukante land/flat emina litigations unte bank choosukuntundi,,,neekem pani undadu,,,

even though we can clear by paying full cash to bank, its not advisable,,,20% unchukuni loan mellaga katuko,,,

Agreed man..you're right