Guntur gongurraa brotherrr spottedd

NityaNandhaSwamy

avnu brother ,MD ekda chestaro , ey country lo denni MD antaro kuda teliyani nuvve cheppali, SAP job salary sarpotleda, wife pregnancy karchulu , new born baby karchulu ekuvay mind off aynatundiga niku, treatment tisko leda edo accident lo potav apdu nee jobless wife ni evaru chustaru ,po po

poyi ni wife ki nurse panulu cheyi , avsarama ni mohaniki inta overaction

NithyanandaSwamy, i already briefed you: Dont touch body someone will make a CD..... 

ekkada Gongura Fans chala mandhi unnaru,....ekkuva matladithe neku dabidi dhebidhe untadhi

1 minute ago, db_ka_ekniranjan said:

NithyanandaSwamy, i already briefed you: Dont touch body someone will make a CD..... 

ekkada Gongura Fans chala mandhi unnaru,....ekkuva matladithe neku dabidi dhebidhe untadhi

thanks S%Hi

wrong identity..I have never quoted you after the Anushka/Madhavan thread. I just realized you are thinking its me trolling you. So sad, sorry for you.

45 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

avnu brother ,MD ekda chestaro , ey country lo denni MD antaro kuda teliyani nuvve cheppali, SAP job salary sarpotleda, wife pregnancy karchulu , new born baby karchulu ekuvay mind off aynatundiga niku, treatment tisko leda edo accident lo potav apdu nee jobless wife ni evaru chustaru ,po po

39 minutes ago, joeidefrank711 said:

wrong identity..I have never quoted you after the Anushka/Madhavan thread. I just realized you are thinking its me trolling you. So sad, sorry for you.

Psycological problems taggaledu naku

still dbing like u

1 hour ago, GunturGongura said:

ala kadugu akka vaadidi

8 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

Psycological problems taggaledu naku

still dbing like u

You are the better judge. I just wanted to let you know that it's not me who's trolling you.

I never quoted you after that Madavan episode nor I wrote about you. I have better things to do in life and this is the last time I am quoting you. this is only for you FYI.