client letter eeh 1 extension (i140 approved)

MeMaverick

Hi folks, 

do we need client letter compulsory for h1b extension ? even if your i140 is approved ??

please let me know if any one applied for h1b extension after i140 approval.

Thank you

no relation between the two.....For extension, you will need client letter or an email from the client saying that they don't provide client letter......

1 minute ago, MeMaverick said:

Hi folks, 

do we need client letter compulsory for h1b extension ? even if your i140 is approved ??

Thank you

Doesn't matter ... 

Ina client mandatory kuda kadu ... 

4 minutes ago, MeMaverick said:

Hi folks, 

Thank you

Please email at [email protected] 

2 minutes ago, MeMaverick said:

Hi folks, 

Thank you

Yes client letter kavali...okka vella client letter provide cheyanu ante...emails, timesheets, organization chart, meeting invites, batch, photos avii submit cheyyi...

2 minutes ago, Yuva Nataratna said:

no relation between the two.....For extension, you will need client letter or an email from the client saying that they don't provide client letter......

thanks bro, from the last couple of years i am getting h1b extension for only one year, do we get 3 years extension instead of one year if our i140 is approved ?

2 minutes ago, MeMaverick said:

thanks bro, from the last couple of years i am getting h1b extension for only one year, do we get 3 years extension instead of one year if our i140 is approved ?

3 years or 1 year extension depends on the client letter and vendor letter format and validity that you submit, not on i-140

7 minutes ago, MeMaverick said:

Neutral

38 minutes ago, Neutral said:

Client letter mandatory ani endhuku antaaro nenu 1 transfer 2 extensions ki vaadu adagaledu nenu pettaledu...no issues raised

ma mesthri same tolded. unless rfe padi vadu askithe tappa no need to submit  ani

1 hour ago, Yuva Nataratna said:

3 years or 1 year extension depends on the client letter and vendor letter format and validity that you submit, not on i-140

then what is the use of approved i140 bro ?

4 hours ago, Yuva Nataratna said:

+1