• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronitreddy

• kakatiya

• FilmAdmirer

• nissan

coppell is the best school district in the metropolitan...it's just that frisco is picking up and has good reviews...i think they constructed a new elementary school in CISD in 2014 to accomodate the growing population.....

ps:wherever there are more desis and less americans the school districts has good ratings

4 minutes ago, nissan said:

there are people in my old office who used to drive from mckinney to irving-lascolinas-roads are not that bad...traffic is better if you take george bush

secondly,its not like driving from frisco to fortworth....if his office is in downtown then we can't help but if its in addison or LBJ frisco should be a good place to live....he mentioned school district thats why i said frisco

aa rojulu poyayi vuncle..

1 hour ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

plano lo chala IT companies kuda untayi. Toyota main campus kuda plano lone vasthundi. 

daniki ISD ki em sambandham man?

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

Grape vine and south lake collyvill lo manchi schools vuntai

Irving lo lascolinas lo oka.manchi elementary school vundhi near emli at escena luxury apartments.

Mission at Lavilita mundu untadi

15 minutes ago, nissan said:

coppell is the best school district in the metropolitan...it's just that frisco is picking up and has good reviews...i think they constructed a new elementary school in CISD in 2014 to accomodate the growing population.....

ps:wherever there are more desis and less americans the school districts has good ratings

Agreed 

24 minutes ago, nissan said:

agreed , but now frisco dhi top anta , colony dagaraki move avuthunaru mana valu 

40 minutes ago, nandananditha said:

agreed , but now frisco dhi top anta , colony dagaraki move avuthunaru mana valu 

Colony entire bro Keller ki move avuthunnaru akkada kuda biryani point anta  jeevitham next highland village ,university park antaru emo

can you tell me some desi sites in dallas area where I can search for apartments with sublease? is Sulekha only option?

Through google I found some sites, but looks they are outdated.

in dallas you will find aprtments with montly lease .. but with inflated prices.

whats your budget ? double bedroom in luxury aprtments will come around 1700 to 1800 per month

regualr apartmetns at 1400 but with roaches and bugs

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

in dallas you will find aprtments with montly lease .. but with inflated prices.

whats your budget ? double bedroom in luxury aprtments will come around 1700 to 1800 per month

regualr apartmetns at 1400 but with roaches and bugs

People were saying texas cost of living is cheap, but ee rents emo CA range lo vunnayi ?....My budget is around 1200-1300

Just now, FilmAdmirer said:

People were saying texas cost of living is cheap, but ee rents emo CA range lo vunnayi ?....My budget is around 1200-1300

Cheap emi kadu ala ani CA range lo kuda em undavu..

10 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Cheap emi kadu ala ani CA range lo kuda em undavu..

Ayou will gwt a0rtment fir that range but not comfortable doubke aprtment.. makku gallu vuntaru mostly..

So if you soend 1700 you will decsent class ppl

10 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Ayou will gwt a0rtment fir that range but not comfortable doubke aprtment.. makku gallu vuntaru mostly..

So if you soend 1700 you will decsent class ppl

Common kaka you are scaring people 1300 pedithe u will get a good apartment and in some apartments Desis will outnumber any ethnic group... The only diff between these communities and lavillita is they respond to requests quickly and look for customer satisfaction .they have gym,pool and entertainment center and a good lake view and you can see why they charge you that rent now.

I've stayed in all these apartments including lavillita,lake lofts some mediocre ones. 

The mediocore ones they have issues and are old communities so they lag service but rest assured I didn't face any security issues nor a serious maintained prob that they neglected