Dallas TX best places to live with good schools

FilmAdmirer

Bhayya, nenu next week Dallas, TX ki move avuthunna with kids. Client office is in downtown. Could you please let me know the good places to live in and around Dallas, TX?

I have two kids going to elementary, so looking for counties with good school. Please suggest me good places with decent rent.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronitreddy

• kakatiya

• FilmAdmirer

• nissan

coppell, frisco,plano  top schl districts ani talk vundiiiiiiii..........living almost anni places lo rents similar ga vunnayiii irving,plano, addison

3 hours ago, pittakatha said:

coppell, frisco,plano  top schl districts ani talk vundiiiiiiii..........living almost anni places lo rents similar ga vunnayiii irving,plano, addison

+1 

Thank you all for your help. any apartment community you guys suggest in this area? Need one with telugu kids so that my kids will have company.

Grape vine and south lake collyvill lo manchi schools vuntai

Irving lo lascolinas lo oka.manchi elementary school vundhi near emli at escena luxury apartments.

14 minutes ago, FilmAdmirer said:

Thank you all for your help. any apartment community you guys suggest in this area? Need one with telugu kids so that my kids will have company.

There are many apartments with telugu kids..yiu will hate them because they are infested with cockroaches and bed bugs..

If you move to irving take emli at escena and few other luxury aprtments on lascolinas and west royal lane intersection..

Donot go for other chetha apartments..you will regret

On 6/13/2016 at 7:04 PM, pittakatha said:

Thise are far fromdallas

.uncle ki kids family vunnaru..day antha drive lone saripotudhi

56 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Frisco nunchi roju drive to dallas for office uh.. papam uncle

there are people in my old office who used to drive from mckinney to irving-lascolinas-roads are not that bad...traffic is better if you take george bush

secondly,its not like driving from frisco to fortworth....if his office is in downtown then we can't help but if its in addison or LBJ frisco should be a good place to live....he mentioned school district thats why i said frisco